TT Chaos Dwarves: Pandora's Manic Sisters

KevinC

Rookie
Country Flag
Santa Fe Sam looked up from the letter from Yosemite, his cousin. They wanted him to come out of retirement and coach a rookie Chaos Dwarf team. It only took him a minute to smile and pack. Upon arriving, he was stunned to find out they were all WIMMEN! "Great Horny Toads!" he bellowed. But he had given his word, so he would do his best. Their attitude was frightening to say the least, they were determined to rub humiliation in their male opponents faces, while wearing lilac and purple! Their first game was a no-show from their opponent and then they would face a veteran Chaos Dwarf Team with an excellent Coach.

Inducements allowed him to add his Minotaur and the sixth Blocker and it would prove to be beneficial that he had 13 players now, because injuries rained down on both teams! Apothecaries saved a player from certain death on both teams, and Blue Light Bonnie one of our Hobgoblinettes was lost to his team and one of our Blockers Brutal Bailey lost 1 strength. A Blocker and a Hobgoblin were killed on the other team as well! The final plays saw the winning touchdown scored by their opponents!

Now we look at a Skaven team next week!

KevinC

Rookie
Country Flag
Last week's game turned out to be not Skaven, but Goblins! Inducements saw Morg himself drafted by the Goblins. Goblins scored first and quickly when Morg threw a goblin to a perfect spot to pick up a fumble and trotted in for a touchdown! Then the ladies got mad! Before scoring the game tying touchdown on the last play, they took out both Ogres and 8 goblins! A sudden death coin toss decided the game win [a Magic tourney was due to start!], with the Sisters winning the toss!

KevinC

Rookie
Country Flag
Sorry for the lack of reports, been crazy here. The girls did well enough that I will be playing for the league championship in a couple hours! Wish us well as we were beaten by this team last time we met!

KevinC

Rookie
Country Flag
Report on the Final! The girls were ready and started off rolling really well, knocking out one of my Opponent's Chaos Dwarf Blockers on the first play! However, the rolls soon went his way and he wound up scoring on the 7th play of the half. Second half he continued to roll hot and the girls were stone cold. We pounded the snot out of each other, though, eventually seeing him lose 3 of his CDBs and I lost a CBD, Centaur and 2 Hobgoblins. My minotaur was nearly useless all season. He scored one more TD on the 7th play again and went on to win 2-0. I did get a Hackflem Scuttlespike as the 2nd place finisher!