Not open for further replies.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
You could do this for example. 1220 TV on the money.
3 RR
4 Blitzers. 3 with Guard, 1 MB
9 Linewomen. 1 with Sure Hands, 1 with Dirty Player. 2 with Tackle. 2 with Wrestle. 3 with Block.

Or you could just have 13 Blodge plus Blitzer skills! I would fancy your chances vs most teams except Dwarves with that:p
That sounds like a good start.
I had not yet looked into the precise line up, but I was thinking to have throwers and catchers in there, with whole my team blodgers as much as possible (got to make the hard to knock down to counter low armor) and then add Guard/MB on blitzers/linewomen, SH on Thrower, and whatever is left. Had not thought about going with more than 11 though. This certainly needs a thought.
Dwarves are always the biggest threat to Zons, no matter what skills they have, so I hope not to meet too many of them, but with this kind of rules, Dwarves certainly should be on the top of picking list by any reasonable coach.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Everyone needs to take leader as well 20/30 as opposed to 50-70.

Don't rely just on blodge you will see as least one tackle player in most T1 teams. I'd go with 12/13 on a zons team.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Lots of chorfs too?

Can I get a trophy for serenaded by CJ? (Wailed at by CJ Axl Blackburn???)

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
If we are going to start discussing team make up, tactics etc, should we take this to a private forum?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I was thinking that too. We need to do it.
I don't think I can make one, so @Coach has to do (or give permissions?)

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
OK, those who are listed in mamutas' post now have access. Any other loyal coaches that require access let me know. Obviously if you are representing else where then no chance! Any problems let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.