BC2 Season 7: Ostland MD9

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@TwoScoops has had RL happen to him hard so I'm posting your scheduling thread this week, hence it's not the quality you're used to ;). Any problems would probably be best going in https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/problems-thread-for-season-7.12299/ but @TwoScoops should be around to finish the week up.

This week, we have the following match-ups:

@ParaDoc @sbr32 @Gligo @Tillbeast @Alini @Trunkhead @Scaritus @Pete @Martin ScoresEasy @Corkir :

Nevermind - Multiverse Marauders
Under-Nuln Skabs - The Tree Helpers
Grimtop Rippers - Grim Monoliths
Boring Ol' Orcs - Skracenici
Reptile Dysfuntion. - Re-Born in the Purple

You have until July 25th to play your games.

None of you are new to these shores, but please do remember the following:
  • Arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Post your results in the result thread.
  • One of you (the winner usually) uploads to Statsgrabber
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
Rules are at http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/.

I would highly recommend that everyone use the matchmaking threads for scheduling - I don't have access to steam chat logs and therefore can't use those (or other means of communication) to help me make a decision on how to administer games in these circumstances.

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@Pete Hopefully your the grimtop reapers.

Can do Sunday 1200gmt to 1900gmt
Tuesday 1700gmt to 2000gmt.

Those are definite times although others are available but cannot commit to them...fishing and alcohol get priority :)

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
@Pete Hopefully your the grimtop reapers.

Can do Sunday 1200gmt to 1900gmt
Tuesday 1700gmt to 2000gmt.

Those are definite times although others are available but cannot commit to them...fishing and alcohol get priority :)

Tuesday at 17 works for me :)

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Hi @Scaritus , 20.00GMT is my ideal time, is say Sunday or Monday any good?

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
@Corkir what's good for you? I'm pretty flexible but I prefer not to play on the weekends. Lmk

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
@Corkir what's good for you? I'm pretty flexible but I prefer not to play on the weekends. Lmk
Avoiding the weekend might be a little awkward. Monday might be possible but working late is a distinct possibility so not something i would suggest. Tuesday is the one night that works for my ukbbl game.

As it is the last round i assume we can push the deadline a bit so how would weds in the 3-7pm utc range work for you?

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
Avoiding the weekend might be a little awkward. Monday might be possible but working late is a distinct possibility so not something i would suggest. Tuesday is the one night that works for my ukbbl game.

As it is the last round i assume we can push the deadline a bit so how would weds in the 3-7pm utc range work for you?

I can actually do somewhat early on Saturday (my time) but Sunday is def. out. I'm gmt-7 and could start anytime between 0900 and 1300(1700-2100 bst *i think bst is gmt+1 right?)

otherwise Wednesday will work but it would have to start at 7pm your time I have a meeting at 6pm

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Tough one for me that. We'll have to go with 8pm Sunday and I'll suffer the wrath of the missus!
Sorry about that... I could also do Tuesday or Wednesday... And don't forget that's 9pm UK time.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Sorry about that... I could also do Tuesday or Wednesday... And don't forget that's 9pm UK time.
Nah that's cool. I'm away all week on holiday. One think we could do is push it back by another hour? That would help a lot, so 9 GMT?

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
I can actually do somewhat early on Saturday (my time) but Sunday is def. out. I'm gmt-7 and could start anytime between 0900 and 1300(1700-2100 bst *i think bst is gmt+1 right?)

otherwise Wednesday will work but it would have to start at 7pm your time I have a meeting at 6pm
Yeah bst is +1.

My eldest has just announced she is coming to stay this weekend so i would rather avoid it myself now. Weds 7pm bst is fine for me.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc and I have scheduled to play late Tuesday/early Wednesday GMT time (somewhere between 2300GMT - 0100GMT) by PM.
just confirming that we agreed on this time.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
Tuesday at 17 works for me :)
@Tillbeast I probably won't be able to play today my cable company is digging and messing with my Internet today and it cuts out every 10min :(
And they won't be done until 20 Utc

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@Pete
I can start anytime up to 1900gmt (2000bst) normally however I will if needed start at 2000gmt if that's of any use to you.