MS6 MD4 Griff

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
y4mrX1ERH6d0Gz8vEKdEzIyhArnMNRLJ26_XIPyp8K99XmFCxB0O3wVKDTn3d-o2RBVCl3WvYTeKwQjYsXeM6gMJbIiuddJd-vUw90rx0lU5K6pvCkW7K0M3MZCODdy0TSdbRaJEhMbd7tz18uVXDWa7oGs28Nrr5nInqveQsP1UOUTVR0soTgiZYNVaVWYmf54GkvhiYenXWoNK8gvmf_Esg

MD4 and everythings to play for with another series of draws and a single win keeping the teams pretty tight in the table. Games to be played by the 25th of july.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
@sbr32 My times are gmt+1

Tuesday 16:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 16:00 -22:00 game scheduled at 18:00 now
Thursday 17:00 - 22:00
Friday N/A
Saturday N/A
Sunday 17:00 - 22:00
Monday 18:00 - 22:00

So woodies hmmm, I dislike playing against Woodies in general but Necro have enough speed to keep on harassing them though the game so it should be interesting. :D Would be able to chat in discord if you fancy it as well?

Last edited:

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
Hey there @Regor

Here's my availability for the coming days [being on vacation!] (starting time):
Tuesday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Wednesday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Thursday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Friday - 09:00/17:00 GMT
Saturday - 09:00/17:00 GMT
Sunday - 090:00/21:00 GMT
Monday - 17:00/21:00 GMT
Tuesday - 17:00/21:00 GMT

Let me know what works for you.
Take care Jeliel.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@sbr32 My times are gmt+1

Tuesday 16:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 16:00 -22:00
Thursday 17:00 - 22:00
Friday N/A
Saturday N/A
Sunday 17:00 - 22:00
Monday 18:00 - 22:00

So woodies hmmm, I dislike playing against Woodies in general but Necro have enough speed to keep on harassing them though the game so it should be interesting. :D Would be able to chat in discord if you fancy it as well?

I'm GMT-7 and the earliest I can play on weekdays is 2300GMT so it looks like Sunday is our only option. Let's go for the earliest option there so 1700GMT+1 (1600GMT).

Yeah we can chat on discord.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I'm GMT-7 and the earliest I can play on weekdays is 2300GMT so it looks like Sunday is our only option. Let's go for the earliest option there so 1700GMT+1 (1600GMT).

Yeah we can chat on discord.
Hi mate yeah I'm sorry about my somewhat restricted schedule, when legendary edition hits and I can pause the game I'm going to be a lot easier to schedule with but until then I look after my 7month old daughter all night unassisted so can't schedule in case she awakes. Otherwise I could play now for instance. lol

Opps yeah that's fine on Sunday :D

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey there @Regor

Here's my availability for the coming days [being on vacation!] (starting time):
Tuesday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Wednesday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Thursday - 09:00/21:00 GMT
Friday - 09:00/17:00 GMT
Saturday - 09:00/17:00 GMT
Sunday - 090:00/21:00 GMT
Monday - 17:00/21:00 GMT
Tuesday - 17:00/21:00 GMT

Let me know what works for you.
Take care Jeliel.
Nice time range! Saturday at 12.30 GMT?

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@TwoScoops through the week 0900-1200GMT works, otherwise I can try for something on Sunday (I'm GMT+10). Let me know!
Hey @Martin ScoresEasy - the earliest I can do on a weekday is 13:30 (9:30am my time) as I'm GMT -4. So it sounds like that's not going to work out for you. I could kickoff between 02:30-03:30 GMT on your Sunday (my Saturday night). I suppose that would be like...12:30-13:30pm your time on Sunday for you. Would that work?

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
Hey @Martin ScoresEasy - the earliest I can do on a weekday is 13:30 (9:30am my time) as I'm GMT -4. So it sounds like that's not going to work out for you. I could kickoff between 02:30-03:30 GMT on your Sunday (my Saturday night). I suppose that would be like...12:30-13:30pm your time on Sunday for you. Would that work?
If you don't mind losing your Saturday night, that sounds great to me!

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
I've taken the day off work tomorrow, so I can do as late as 1400 GMT today (Wed), or anytime from 2200GMT really, if you'd rather that than the weekend?

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
I've taken the day off work tomorrow, so I can do as late as 1400 GMT today (Wed), or anytime from 2200GMT really, if you'd rather that than the weekend?
Ah just saw this and my morning is quite busy. Looks like it will have to be my Saturday night. However, I'm 39 with a 3 year old so that's about as exciting as it gets for me on the weekend anyway :D.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@TwoScoops did you want to lock in a time for sure? 0300GMT sound good?
Hey man I am actually feeling pretty ill right now :( I've got a business trip coming this week and need to crash out early tonight to nip this in the bud. Sorry about that. Happy to take an admin loss here as this is totally on me. Given my schedule early this week and then the trip I don't see any way I could play this until next weekend at the earliest. I certainly don't want to hold up the show that long.

@crimsonsun just FYI.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
Hey man I am actually feeling pretty ill right now :( I've got a business trip coming this week and need to crash out early tonight to nip this in the bud. Sorry about that. Happy to take an admin loss here as this is totally on me. Given my schedule early this week and then the trip I don't see any way I could play this until next weekend at the earliest. I certainly don't want to hold up the show that long.

@crimsonsun just FYI.
Sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon. I have no problem playing it out at a later date but shall defend to greater wisdom re time frame

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
@TwoScoops & @Martin ScoresEasy If you guys can def get it played next weekend that would be better than an admin result, we are nearly a week ahead of schedule anyway so it wouldn't put us two far behind. Obviously is not then I'll roll the week on as normal. Let me know. Thanks guys

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
@sbr32 I will be in game shortly just eating my dinner so I will get the game going before joining voice chat as you don't want to listen to me eat. :D

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
@TwoScoops & @Martin ScoresEasy If you guys can def get it played next weekend that would be better than an admin result, we are nearly a week ahead of schedule anyway so it wouldn't put us two far behind. Obviously is not then I'll roll the week on as normal. Let me know. Thanks guys
@TwoScoops what time's this week/weekend are good for you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I second that. If you can firmly set a game to the next weekend, I don't mind to wait for you.
Just for you. ;)