Decisions for season 8 for existing coaches

Hipzter

Veteran
Steam Username
Hipzter
Cyanide Username
Hipzter
Country Flag
3 for me, my schedule has been a bit tight the last few days. Hopefully I'll come back some other season.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Not sure if I was unlucky this season, or really lucky last season, so I need another season to find out. :)

1. Elite Copse.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
I probably won't be able to play next season because of work and uni.
Will I be able to rejoin with the same team a couple of seasons later? :)

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
3 - I'd like to take a season off, as I'll be away on holiday for 3 weeks and would rather not mess around with schedulling etc.

When I return, will I need to start in tier 4? Or if I continued with my Chaos team, would they be placed in a higher division? (I imagine that if I returned in division 4, it wouldn't be too enjoyable for my opponents lol. It'd be great for rebuilding my team after the casualties I've taken so far this year though).

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Sorry for the change but I'll have to skip one season. So my lizards are a 3 :(

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
3 - I'd like to take a season off, as I'll be away on holiday for 3 weeks and would rather not mess around with schedulling etc.

When I return, will I need to start in tier 4? Or if I continued with my Chaos team, would they be placed in a higher division? (I imagine that if I returned in division 4, it wouldn't be too enjoyable for my opponents lol. It'd be great for rebuilding my team after the casualties I've taken so far this year though).

You will be able to return in a higher division. (Not T1)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Old teams can return and we try and seed them as close to where they were (not T1) as possible. You take any bonus promotion places so likely T3 but possibly T2. If you are looking to return for season 9 I would get on the waiting list ASAP as we have quite a few already wanting to come in then.

If you want to return with an old team then please let us know when you apply.

DireSickFish

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
SickFish
Cyanide Username
DireSickFish
Country Flag
Old teams can return and we try and seed them as close to where they were (not T1) as possible. You take any bonus promotion places so likely T3 but possibly T2. If you are looking to return for season 9 I would get on the waiting list ASAP as we have quite a few already wanting to come in then.

If you want to return with an old team then please let us know when you apply.
How do we get on the waiting list for Season 9? Because that's when I'd like to return.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
How do we get on the waiting list for Season 9? Because that's when I'd like to return.
I have sorted you Dire.

For anyone else go to the waiting list and just say you want in for season 9. You will be relying on people dropping out at the end of season 8 as a coach who changes team takes precedence over one who is on the waiting list.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag

Do you want to go on the waiting list for season 9?

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Sorry for the late response Reptile Dysfunction is still in it!