High Elf Catcher Developement help

FiLtheThriL

Rookie
Steam Username
FiLtheThriL
Country Flag
I have gotten two straight strength increases on my catcher early in my team's development. I'm like an excited puppy with this piece. I like Coach's defensive/blitzing builds, but I feel like something a bit more tailored might be in order. I think I might go Blodge-step because I feel like he's too valuable to wrestle for potential foul.

Any ideas on order of next skills? I'm thinking dodge first probably atm.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Str 5 Blodgestep is absolutely horrible to play against, so I would aim for that. I would take block next, then dodge myself but I would try and skill this guy to blodge asap. If he manages to live long enough and you roll a double for the 6th skill Mighty Blow makes him really scary. And yeah, don't leave him on the floor unattended;).

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
I absolutely agree with Ravers in this case. You want to hit with that piece so block will have to be the next skill. The only roll I would go against that plan is 11. If you roll it, take the AG.

And just a tactics note: I don't usually like to run the ball with elfies who have a thrower. But this piece yells ball carrier to me.

FiLtheThriL

Rookie
Steam Username
FiLtheThriL
Country Flag
I absolutely agree with Ravers in this case. You want to hit with that piece so block will have to be the next skill. The only roll I would go against that plan is 11. If you roll it, take the AG.

And just a tactics note: I don't usually like to run the ball with elfies who have a thrower. But this piece yells ball carrier to me.
My thrower is still unskilled, so he gets turned into a lineman for some purposes. It's kind of easy to just turn this piece into a ball carrier if the thrower goes down. It's so hard for the opposition to deal with.