BC2 Season 8 Ostland Fluff

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@jrpeart

Excited to have you back as Admin!

Predictions? I'm expecting that my average of 3.8 Casualties received per game last season, will be a few less this season. That I will still lose a bunch of nooblet skinkers (as usual) and yell and laugh at Nuffle over all my stupid dice, and attempt to console some of my opponents at theirs.

Really hoping to avenge some of the games I had last season, against Skra and Elite! :)

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Are these the sort of predictions that only come after all the matches have been played? I guess they are more accurate that way! :p
No these are the sorts of predictions that require me to actually make some time to find my polyhedrons of prediction (OK their dice) and roll them a few times.
And my predictions have never been accused of being accurate, nonexistant sometimes but never accurate :p

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Guess not... first match in, @Scaritus has again destroyed my team with another dead into dead Saurus... Was lucky though, after he removed 4 by the end of the game, only the death actually stuck.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Guess not... first match in, @Scaritus has again destroyed my team with another dead into dead Saurus... Was lucky though, after he removed 4 by the end of the game, only the death actually stuck.
Sorry about that chap. Thanks for a good game. the twice move bust thrower got the chop but nothing too serious my side either. Enjoy the win