mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Regor and @caio,
The competition is awaiting @caio team. I made @caio and comissioner so he can start the competition as soon as he accepts the ticket.

Good luck to you both!

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@caio we meet again! Weekend would be good, can u make saturday? like 10:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT?

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
@caio we meet again! Weekend would be good, can u make saturday? like 10:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT?
hey!

sorry, saturday i cant those hours.
15 gmt is good on sunday if that works.

also, i can play from now until midnight gmt.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
hey!

sorry, saturday i cant those hours.
15 gmt is good on sunday if that works.

also, i can play from now until midnight gmt.
Sunday at that time i will be busy. Saturday what time can u make it?
I can play today at 22.30/22.45gmt, but i would prefere on saturday, so let me know what time work for u

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
tabletop tournament on saturday, 4 swiss rounds, that will be enough bb for that day,

22:45 gmt tonight works great if you want go for it.

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
hey m8 im running a little late, pls wait for me, shouldnt be more than 15 mins.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
alright m8, but i can't wait more than 15m (going to be midnight in Portugal :p) if u need more time, we can schedule another time ;)
hey m8 im running a little late, pls wait for me, shouldnt be more than 15 mins.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
gg m8 well played. congratz on the win and have a nice trip.
GG m8, sounds like my lizzards hold the armor this game :D Last game we had was a really bad for me, but now i had may avengement and with nuffle in my side (especial with that missed GFI for the blitz to score (one more GFI needed it)!
Finally i won the Munch Cup! I had many trys, with Orcs and Chaos, but seems that i need to be loyal to my cold blood Lizzys! Good luck for your tournament tomorrow! @mamutas @Ravers I did it!!!! :D