Decision Thread for Season 9

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
Unfortunately, job doesn't give me enough time right now. I'll step a side...for now :p

MalicWanderer

Star Player
Steam Username
MalicWanderer
Cyanide Username
MalicWanderer
Country Flag
Looks like real life is going to force me to bow out for at least a season I'm afraid. It's possible, but unlikely, that will change before the end of the week, in which case I'll post again, but for now I think I have to say 3.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Looks like real life is going to force me to bow out for at least a season I'm afraid. It's possible, but unlikely, that will change before the end of the week, in which case I'll post again, but for now I think I have to say 3.

Sad to see you go again, you provided me one very memorable match this season. Hopefully you come back!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@cjblackburn you decided to keep going with the same team to keep number of experienced teams. I think it's looking decently strong, so don't feel obligated to commit for one more season just because of that.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I'm playing alot of Ogres at the moment so it will probably be something else. The Nurgles are close to being the 'best team' I have ever played in either BC now so I will stick unless you hear otherwise.

MacToosh

Star Player
Country Flag
1 sorry for the delay, when you face 5/9 clawpomp in a season you can never be sure :)