BC2 Nordland MD1

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
All aboard. Now lets get the Caravan of Love rumbling and some bones braking. Predictions are in the Fluff thread.

And it is top 5 playing bottom 5 first up. Nice.

JungleFever (@Arzes) - Frank Intells’s Fun Bunch (@TomSchnizz )
Citrus Raiders (@OverLORDY ) - The Great Zardulus (@YsengrinSC )
Moon Shiners
(@Ravers ) - Agonizing Demise (@GeneralMarauder )
Incontinence Annonymous
(@MacToosh ) - Florence Fossils (@Korrova )
The Blue Face Clan (@doohickey ) - Cadaverous Eagle-Owls (@Tusak )

Please arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Both coaches post the result in the result thread.
  • One of you (da winner usually) uploads to Statsgrabber
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
  • Oh and please remember: No stadium enhancements allowed in the Big Crunch
You have until Tue the 7th to play.

MD has rolled.

Lets play Blood Bowl

Last edited:

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hi @GeneralMarauder this came around quicker than I expected. I'm UK and we move to GMT tonight as the clocks go forward.

I generally prefer playing 19:30 to 22:30 in the week, if that is no good due to time zones etc then Sundays I am free most days and can start 10-22 GMT. I do have a game tomorrow already though at 17 GMT.
If none of the above work let me know what does and we'll figure something out.

YsengrinSC

Courier Staff
Steam Username
YsengrinSC
Country Flag
@OverLORDY not sure the time zone you're in, I'm in EDT (going to EST next Saturday) and am usually not home till 21 GMT. My weekends are pretty open though.

Last edited:

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Tusak I can do after 2030 GMT Monday-thursday this week. If those don't work for you I will have some availability on the weekend/ next week but I am not sure what that will be yet

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
Hey @Ravers
When are you able to play our match? I'm available on:
  • mon/tue/wed/thu/fri 17.00-21.00
  • sat 08.00-21.00
All times GMT.
GM

Last edited:

Ahriman

Star Player
Steam Username
Ahriman
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz When are you able to play the game?
  • monday to thursday 18.00-20.00 GMT, weekend is a no go for me.
Today is possible anytime until 20.00 GMT.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz When are you able to play the game?
  • monday to thursday 18.00-20.00 GMT, weekend is a no go for me.
Today is possible anytime until 20.00 GMT.

Hi,

I am guessing @Ahriman = @Arzes.

Too bad I missed you today. I will not be able to do these times on monday through thursday. In the week the match would need to end before 18:00GMT (I am gmt-4) and I am back home after 24:30 GMT. I am free friday-saturday-sunday. Any chance you have time to play next sunday?

If you can play late, there is a chance I will be home near 21GMT tomorrow/monday.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
Hey @Tusak I can do after 2030 GMT Monday-thursday this week. If those don't work for you I will have some availability on the weekend/ next week but I am not sure what that will be yet
Hey! 2030 is too late for me, unfortunately. 19.00 is the latest I can do. Let me know your weekend times, when you know them.

Ahriman

Star Player
Steam Username
Ahriman
Country Flag
Hi,

I am guessing @Ahriman = @Arzes.

Too bad I missed you today. I will not be able to do these times on monday through thursday. In the week the match would need to end before 18:00GMT (I am gmt-4) and I am back home after 24:30 GMT. I am free friday-saturday-sunday. Any chance you have time to play next sunday?

If you can play late, there is a chance I will be home near 21GMT tomorrow/monday.

Since I'm not at home this weekend we have to do some nighttime playing then. Tonight at 21GMT.

Last edited:

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Since I'm not at home this weekend we have to do some nighttime playing then. Tonight at 21GMT.
Ok. I will do my best to be there on time. I have something from 17h30 to 19h30gmt and it can take me a little more than an hour to come home. If something happens I'll try to message if I can.

MacToosh

Star Player
Country Flag
@MacToosh

I'm in EST and prefer later evenings to overnights. I'm free Fri, Sun, Mon, Tues. You?
Hi there, I am GMT I am available for most of the weekend which would be best with our time difference but can play Mon or Tues evenings my time if that suits you better.

Korrova

Star Player
Steam Username
Korrova
Country Flag
Hi there, I am GMT I am available for most of the weekend which would be best with our time difference but can play Mon or Tues evenings my time if that suits you better.

Since posting that my weekend was taken with other games. Friday and Sunday I games already set up, and Saturday I work until midnight est. Mon or Tues I can do after 6pm est.