Little Crunch Season 2: MD3 Scheduling Thread

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Hazbot,
I still haven't seen anything from you regarding scheduling our match. Best times for me would be on Sunday, 16.00 to 17.00 GMT, or 21.00 GMT Sunday to 05.00 GMT Monday. After Monday, I think it's going to be difficult to schedule, since on weekdays I can only play at around 14.00 GMT (before work for me), or 03.00 to 06.00 GMT (after work for me.) I'm in GMT-7/-8, so evenings in Europe are the middle of the workday for me.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
@Hazbot,
I still haven't seen anything from you regarding scheduling our match. Best times for me would be on Sunday, 16.00 to 17.00 GMT, or 21.00 GMT Sunday to 05.00 GMT Monday. After Monday, I think it's going to be difficult to schedule, since on weekdays I can only play at around 14.00 GMT (before work for me), or 03.00 to 06.00 GMT (after work for me.) I'm in GMT-7/-8, so evenings in Europe are the middle of the workday for me.

How about 2200 GMT Sunday?

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Any of those are good for me, so lets say Sunday then 21 GMT. Depending on the vamps result vs the Slann the title may still be up for grabs.

Work is going long, so I'm probably going to wind up being late, and Tuesday is now going to be busy. Can you stay on and go late tonight?

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Work is going long, so I'm probably going to wind up being late, and Tuesday is now going to be busy. Can you stay on and go late tonight?

hey, depends on how late is late? I can start up to 23 GMT but have to get up for work at 6 the next morning so don't want to go later than that. I can start from 19-24 GMT Tues or 16-24 Wed if that better?

Edit actually I am off work Wed/Thurs/Fri so can do nearly any time those days except 11-16 Wed as long as it is not 4 am or something if you can't make tonight.

Last edited:

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
hey, depends on how late is late? I can start up to 23 GMT but have to get up for work at 6 the next morning so don't want to go later than that. I can start from 19-24 GMT Tues or 16-24 Wed if that better?

Edit actually I am off work Wed/Thurs/Fri so can do nearly any time those days except 11-16 Wed as long as it is not 4 am or something if you can't make tonight.

Yeah, it's increasingly looking like I'm not going to get free tonight. Thursday 21.00 GMT is probably the next time I can make it.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Yeah, it's increasingly looking like I'm not going to get free tonight. Thursday 21.00 GMT is probably the next time I can make it.

Ok, it's beyond the deadline, but hey, I'm an admin:p. See you then.

Mac137

Rookie
Steam Username
Mac137
Cyanide Username
Mac137
Country Flag
@Mac137 Hello there,

I can play the following times

Saturday: 08:00 UTC - 10:00 UTC & 20:00 UTC forward basicly all night.
Sunday is pretty open & flexible aslong as i know in advance when to play.
Monday & Tuesday 07:00 UTC - 09:00 UTC & 17:00 UTC - 22:30 UTC
Hey sorry for the late reply, have been out on vacation. I am free tomorrow after 19:00 UTC if you are open to play.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
YsengrinSC, I have not heard from you about your availability to play our match. The rest of this week is really really tight as I am moving Wednesday and Thursdayand will not be available either day/night to play. I have a match tonight (Tuesday 7 Nov) at 5:00 pm EST. So I might be able to do another match after that say 6:30 pm EST till 11:00 pm EST tonight to get our match in before push. My next available time would be Friday (10 Nov) after 6:00 pm EST (I have a match earlier on Friday) or the weekend if the Admins allow us to play after the push. Let me know so I can plan thanks.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
YsengrinSC, I have not heard from you about your availability to play our match. The rest of this week is really really tight as I am moving Wednesday and Thursdayand will not be available either day/night to play. I have a match tonight (Tuesday 7 Nov) at 5:00 pm EST. So I might be able to do another match after that say 6:30 pm EST till 11:00 pm EST tonight to get our match in before push. My next available time would be Friday (10 Nov) after 6:00 pm EST (I have a match earlier on Friday) or the weekend if the Admins allow us to play after the push. Let me know so I can plan thanks.

Tagging @YsengrinSC

YsengrinSC

Courier Staff
Steam Username
YsengrinSC
Country Flag
@Mynimo1 I'm really sorry about missing this. I can do the other times- 6 pm EST on Friday works for me, let me know if there is any way I can accomidate.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
@Mynimo1 I'm really sorry about missing this. I can do the other times- 6 pm EST on Friday works for me, let me know if there is any way I can accomidate.
Well I currently have a match at 4 pm est and 6 pm est on Friday. I guess I can play at 8 pm est on Friday if that works for you. Let me know if that works.