Averland MD5 (BC2, S9)

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I have just learned Crowdog09 has to step down because of family matters (he will be back in the future). A replacement should be available soon, hopefully he and RTSD still have a possibility to arrange for a match this Match Day.
k

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Hey, my goblins will replace Crowdog the rest of the season?
We will hopefully be nasty, dont loose by too much and cause some blodshed :D Saw in Order!
Understand that it is you @RTSD im meeting? can you play tomorrow between 1930-2100 GMT?

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm sorry I can't now, got to get up early for class tomorrow. Any time tomorrow work for you?
Im in North America so im -8 gmt... I botched this.. I cant tomorrow until after 0200 gmt wednesday which is 6pm my time Tuesday... perhaps an extension?

Outragingcat

Star Player
Steam Username
Outragingcat
Country Flag
Im in North America so im -8 gmt... I botched this.. I cant tomorrow until after 0200 gmt wednesday which is 6pm my time Tuesday... perhaps an extension?
I could probably do 0200 gmt tomorrow, it's only 10pm for me and I don't have a morning class Wednesday.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
@helGn and his Goblin team "Saw in Order" has now replaced "Claw and Order" in Averland.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
Is the league turning over tonight?
Yes.

Even though @helGn attempted to arrange the match after he stepped in, I felt this left @RTSD too little time to react. Thus I decided the game to be a concede to Pylon Pansies.

Last edited: