Miragliano Idols - @Veggente
Madness Ensues - @Impoz
Disciples of Life - @cjblackburn
Nevermind - @Trunkhead
Draconian Drones - @Zoraster
Dr.Strangebeard - @Larkstar
Uzkulak OathBreakers - @TheSir

upload_2017-12-6_0-5-7.png

Please have your match played by Tuesday the 12th.

A quick heads up MD8 will be three weeks long to allow for everyone to enjoy the holiday season. Starting the 20th of December and going to the 10th of January.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@Zoraster
My availability (UTC)
Wednesday - Thursday: 1600 - 1900
Friday: 1600 - 1800
Saturday: busy
Sunday: 1400 - 1900
Monday - Tuesday: 1600 - 1900
Let me know if anything works

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@ParaDoc

2100 gmt is my best time but I also have saturday during the day wide open this week. What suits you?

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
Hello @Impoz, I have loads of free time this week so if you have a specific time you'd like let me know and I can probably be there, otherwise Thursday/Friday/Monday/Tuesday 14.00utc-23.00utc, Saturday/Sunday 21.00utc-23.00utc

edit: busy on Sunday now, will need to know tonight if you want to play Saturday

Last edited:

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Zoraster
My availability (UTC)
Wednesday - Thursday: 1600 - 1900
Friday: 1600 - 1800
Saturday: busy
Sunday: 1400 - 1900
Monday - Tuesday: 1600 - 1900
Let me know if anything works

My wife is away so I'm totally reliant on third parties helping out with my parents at the moment. If we could take 16:00 on Monday or Tuesday it would be a great help as I can arrange one of the nursing slots for that time. Monday 16:00 suit or would you rather Tuesday?

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc

2100 gmt is my best time but I also have saturday during the day wide open this week. What suits you?

I think I'll be gone Friday and Saturday, I could do 2100 GMT Thursday if I know before I go to bed tonight, or Tuesday 2100 GMT. Maybe Friday but I wont know till tomorrow.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Thursday at 2100gmt works for me see you then?
Ill plan on it. I may be up to 15 minutes late if work hangs me up quick, but I can usually get out on time.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
My wife is away so I'm totally reliant on third parties helping out with my parents at the moment. If we could take 16:00 on Monday or Tuesday it would be a great help as I can arrange one of the nursing slots for that time. Monday 16:00 suit or would you rather Tuesday?
Hi, lets play on Monday 1600 UTC.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Ill plan on it. I may be up to 15 minutes late if work hangs me up quick, but I can usually get out on time.
Thats no problem.

My internet went down for half an hour this morning it's back up now but I ill keep you informed if there are larger problems.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@ParaDoc

Any chance of a reschedule? Another day at 2100gmt or Sunday. I could play now but I have a killer migraine so I think I would prefer to go to bed.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc

Any chance of a reschedule? Another day at 2100gmt or Sunday. I could play now but I have a killer migraine so I think I would prefer to go to bed.

We can reschedule, the only other day I can do at 2100 or later on Tuesday. I no longer have Sunday available.

@cjblackburn

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Cheers mate much appreciated. These don’t normally last. post what times you can do and I should be ableto make something work.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
I could also do Wednesday 21:00 or later as well.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I could also do Wednesday 21:00 or later as well.

OK I can do today 1000 to 1230gmt or 2100gmt.
Tomorrow and Sunday are pretty free.
Monday 1000 to 1230 or 2100gmt+
Tuesday 1000 to 1230 or 2200gmt.
Or Wednesday if we need an extension.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
OK I can do today 1000 to 1230gmt or 2100gmt.
Tomorrow and Sunday are pretty free.
Monday 1000 to 1230 or 2100gmt+
Tuesday 1000 to 1230 or 2200gmt.
Or Wednesday if we need an extension.
Its going to have to be Tuesday at 2200 or Wednesday, I'm at my extended family this weekend, actually leaving in a few minutes, and Monday is always date night with the lady.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Its going to have to be Tuesday at 2200 or Wednesday, I'm at my extended family this weekend, actually leaving in a few minutes, and Monday is always date night with the lady.
We can shoot for tuesday at 2200gmt. I have a playoff TT match at 1900gmt which shouldn’t be a problem unless we go to extra time but I doubt it will come to that and I will do my best to play quickly and keep you informed here if there is a problem.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
We can shoot for tuesday at 2200gmt. I have a playoff TT match at 1900gmt which shouldn’t be a problem unless we go to extra time but I doubt it will come to that and I will do my best to play quickly and keep you informed here if there is a problem.

If we get a late start that is fine, I'll have plenty of time Tuesday, I just need to be done by 2700 GMT so if you end up running late no problem, play at your normal pace.