Indus MD6 (BC2, S10)

Darth Hidious

Star Player
Steam Username
DarthHidious0
Country Flag
@Hazbot 15:00 GMT - 23:00 GMT Saturday, 15:00 - 21:00 GMT Sunday, let me know what'll work for you.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
To all in Indus. Please do remember to use the StatsGrabber program. It is in the rules, but not all in this division have used it actively. If you have technical issues uploading the match, please ask if your opponent is able to upload the replay, and if neither of you are able to do s, please do notify of the fact in this thread.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
@Darth Hidious I'm sorry about this being on such short notice but I think we're going to have to reschedule, I have a huge amount of work I need to get done for Monday and I don't think I'll be able to take the time to play. I'm really sorry.

Darth Hidious

Star Player
Steam Username
DarthHidious0
Country Flag
@Dath_Hidious I'm sorry about this being on such short notice but I think we're going to have to reschedule, I have a huge amount of work I need to get done for Monday and I don't think I'll be able to take the time to play. I'm really sorry.
Work before games ;), just let me know what times will work for you.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
I can do either Tuesday morning and maybe a bit in the afternoon (0800 - 1200 & 1600 - 1700) or Wednesday evening (1730 - 2300), all times are GMT.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
@Hazbot @Darth Hidious
You have until Tuesday to play the game. Do not schedule matches of this MD to Wednesday, the day has by then already been rolled.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
That does make scheduling a game a bit more difficult, but I do think I can do Monday and Tuesday evening too (1700 - 2300 GMT) so that should open up some options.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
I think it may be best if the result is admined, since it was on my part that the match couldn't be played when scheduled, I accept a loss in this case.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
I think it may be best if the result is admined, since it was on my part that the match couldn't be played when scheduled, I accept a loss in this case.
Ok.

I think Hazbot was the more active one when trying to schedule the match, but neither were that active (Hazbot was the first to post a suggestion for match on Friday). I think it is also un-deniable that Hazbot was the one to twice fail to actually play the match on the times he suggested (first Sunday, then again on Monday), even though Darth gave him quite little time by answering so late (European time) that Hazbot might already have been at sleep by that time.

Hmm.

I will rule the game as a 2-1 win for On the Howl, so both teams get SPP's and money, but On the Howl gets the win.

EDIT: Match Day rolled.