Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Until you start throwing MNGs into the mix, I hate the lines
To everyone's his own. I also like to sort positionals by SPPs. :D

Thank you all for replies. I'll leave Frenzy for ST guy and add Guard to current one. Cheers!

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I got 3 level up after last game
upload_2018-3-29_23-11-15.png

#2 BOB rolled 1,1. In all other cases, I'd take Block as 2nd skill, but now I ponder if I should go for Dodge.
#7 Blitzer rolled 5,5. Original plan was PO, but now there is an opportunity for a Dodge. What's more valuable? Kill enemies or stay alive longer? Hmm... Oh +1MV?
#11 Thrower rolled 4,6. I had planned Kick Off Return on normal, but now I can make him a bit faster.

Then there is a question of money. @Znarx doesnot let us have any stadium enhancements, and next cosmetic upgrade is 400K. 210K does not go neither one way or another. I am already paid 200K inducements at the last game and will pay even more on the next. Although I will play Chaos with a few claws, so there could be casualties. Or, should I just replace that Niggled #3 BOB?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
If you were going to go for PO for No7 then surely Jump Up is the best choice. Then just get PO on the next level up. But MA7 is also good.
+MA on the thrower.
I am not a fan of only having 1 dodge player as he will tend to get matched up with a tackle player but having ST4 may negate some of that.

As for the cash either replace the bob or get a 2nd apoth for the chaos match. I would probably replace.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Buying the Apo against Chaos will give them another 100K to spend in inducements if Mamutas is higher TV and if he is lower I thought it was frowned on to spend that much inducement money. Am I wrong because I purposely didn't get Ripper in my game against Mamutas because I would have to add 90K of my money to get him (I have it as I am at 210K now) when it came to my inducement stage (I was lower TV in our match).

As far as the Blitzer I would get Jump Up and than PO.
Thrower I am on the fence - just waiting for a good reason to fire mine and drop some TV.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Eh, you're allowed to send inducement money as you see fit. Sure its frowned on to put a lot in as the lower TV player, just as it used to be frowned on to buy yourself a wizard as the higher TV player, but its certainly not something that the admins are going to fret about.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Eh, you're allowed to send inducement money as you see fit. Sure its frowned on to put a lot in as the lower TV player, just as it used to be frowned on to buy yourself a wizard as the higher TV player, but its certainly not something that the admins are going to fret about.

I think the only admin for this is @mamutas so doing it when you are playing vs him could be risky;).

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I think the only admin for this is @mamutas so doing it when you are playing vs him could be risky;).
Hey, I am an easy going fella! If game let's you do that, I am OK with you doing that. Same as gang fouling pool Black Orcs when there was absolutely no reason to do that, wouldn't you agree @Ravers? ;)
Your inducement money, you can spend them as you want.
And besides, Little Crunch is @Znarx league. :cool: