BBT World Cup 2018 Register Your Teams Here

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Also the only teams that can get claw mb in this format are Skaven (rogre), Necro, Norse (yehtee) and uwd (troll) no other teams have access to claw mb in one skill

What about the chaos , nurgle and chaos dwarf big guys.
So nearly a 3rd of the teams have access to claw , mb but other than necro they are all big guys so will go stupid/wild at the worst possible time.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
What about the chaos , nurgle and chaos dwarf big guys.
So nearly a 3rd of the teams have access to claw , mb but other than necro they are all big guys so will go stupid/wild at the worst possible time.
True enough, I forget Chaos and chorfs even have big guys. Anyway my point was I don't think you'll see that much of it.

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
Coach:
GeneralMarauder
Team name:
Thorkin Thunderhammers

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
James just to be clear you will not be able to hire any players during the tourney - it is resurrection format (no cash, no spps, no injuries carrying over from previous match).

Wait, what? I did not know that, crap. Meaning I would be unable to buy an apo? So better keep the Apo and stay with two lineorcs after all. I will just rename them then.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Alright, done. Two Lineorcs, now there should be no reason not to admit my team. No wait, i am too low on TV! 20k! Gimme a sec. Okay, now 11 players, not over 1.1k before leveling up, 5 normal, 1 double, and 1.23k after leveling up. Finally, geez this is complicated...

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
You can always add cheerleaders and/or assistant coaches to bring your final TV up to the required value.

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
Coach name: Patopotamo
Team name: Errekako Zapaburus
Race: Lizarmen

Last edited: