Pineforest Sentinels 2 - 0 SMOrcish

The orcs conceded after first half.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Miriagliono Champions 2:1 My Brothers Embalmed

Very tight match that went to OT. Woodies won the toss, I screwed up not following up a block, meant 2 GFI's, snaked the 2nd. 1d Pow and that was that. GG @Veggente85 .

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Murder Messengers (DE) 3 - 1 Boringly Efficient (Am)

Pretty bad luck here for @comfort_eagle as I got 2x blitzes during this match. First one I couldn't secure the ball, but created enough pressure to throw off his gameplan and eventually knock over the carrier, to go 1-0 up on his drive. He had a chance to equalize, but then I got another blitz, and while I couldn't score off it myself, it prevented him from having a chance to score.

From there, I scored quickly on my drive, as although he put pressure on my carrier, he left my scoring threat unmarked. Then he tried for a quick TD on his drive, but inadvertently left me a push play that surfed the carrier, with a favourable scatter upfield I was then able to dot down for a 3rd TD. From there his next drive had a fumble on picking up the ball, however my push play to get in range of the ball was foiled by double pows, after which he punished my over commitment by scoring at the other end.

Well played, and hopefully you have better luck in your other matches.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
The Cardinals of Sin 2 - 0 Things That Leap

Game was decided by T2 or T3, when my Guard player was KO'ed and my Strip Ball player was CAS'ed.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Orctales 2 - 0 Thorkin Thunderhammers

The die were not in GeneralMarauder's favor, snake eyes when trying to base my bc, rr ended from push and skull to skull and both down when his blitzer was one of the few not block skilled ones, double skulls twice despite rr which opened me the path to base everyone and get the ball for a 2nd TD, perfect def, extra rr, almost all my gfi succeeded. Yeah, this was not his match and very much mine. I hope Nuffle's Karma won't bite me in the ass next match but it might very well after giving me such favor.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Caerdyd Crunched 2 - World Cup Favorites 0

After Elves scored at the end of 1st half after rolling a whole bunch of dice and never failing. I had numerical advantage on my drive in 2nd half. Then first 2 blocks ended up with :skull::skull:, reroll :pow::pushback: and :skull::skull: after which my MB Wight got himself KO, elves swarmed my half, got a hold of the ball and scored 2nd TD. I give it a shot for sport, but after I lost my block Mummy to a Tree, there were no chances for retaliation.

GG @Dionysian and GL. Keep those dice rolling well.

Haukionkala

Star Player
Steam Username
Haukionkala
Cyanide Username
Haukionkala
Country Flag
Gael did nothing wrong 1 - 2 Concrete Jungle Kings

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Queenie's Queens 2 - 1 Mega City Bowling Squad

Another really close game against the undead that I didn't really deserve to win.
1st half the undead receive and I put enough pressure on them to force the score on turn 6.
I have a chance to score before but tom defended well and I didn't get the dice.
2nd half and my ballcarrier gets sacked but I am just able to recover and score on turn 16 having stalled for a couple of turns.

Then in overtime I in the toss and the KO result is a rock that injures a mummy.
I manage to break through the undead lines and form a loose cage but a wight dodges away from his marker and then dodges into the cage for a 1D blitz.
My ballcarrier goes down and there is a scramble for the ball. The undead recover it but I take down their carrier on turn 23 then double BD a block before trying to pick up the ball doh!.
So all the surehands ghoul needs to do is dodge , pick up and make 3 gfi's over 2 turns while surviving the blitz back.
The pick up fails so I have a dodge for a 1D blitz needing a push to ghoul away from the ball. Then another dodge and pick up before a 4+ hand off and a dodge away for the TD. I have no rerolls but it all works.

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
BBT Big Blue Lizardmens 2 - 1 The Merciful

First half went as expected with the woodies biding their time before stealing it off my poor little skink like candy from a baby before running off and taking the lead at half time, tried to play aggressive and pressure the ball second half, got some removals and eventually got the ball to take it into overtime, i won the toss but with no rerolls had to ride my luck to get the win, thanks for the game @Orielensis could easily have gone the other way.

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
2-1 loss to RTSD in OT. Lizards v Undead is a 50/50 match up so the coin flips were going to be key - I didn't win either.