BC2 Season 11: Nordland MD5

YsengrinSC

Courier Staff
Steam Username
YsengrinSC
Country Flag
I'd rather not do tonight but if it was the only way you'd get your game in then I would. What time Friday were you thinking?
I think I'll be situated in an AirBnB by 13 UTC. I land much earlier, so I could potentially try and find a cafe with wifi if that doesn't work.

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
I think I'll be situated in an AirBnB by 13 UTC. I land much earlier, so I could potentially try and find a cafe with wifi if that doesn't work.
Alright. Well let me know as soon as you can. Mornings work for me as long as it's early

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Ok looks like I’ll be free from 9:30 UTC on, so let me know. If you’re on the discord that may be a better way to reach me quickly.
I am up and free right now. I will look into the discord thing

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
I think I'll be on time, but there's a chance I'm about 10 minutes late, just wanted to give you warning.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
The Sunday night game with @Orielensis didn't work out, we are trying to arrange for Mon/Tues.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
The Sunday night game with @Orielensis didn't work out, we are trying to arrange for Mon/Tues.
Yes we had a fairly classic misunderstanding I thought 9am he thought 9pm :D

Also I can make a bit of space Monday to Wednesday during the day but StephB can only do evenings when I'm busy the start of this week. So I am not sure we will manage :confused:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Yes we had a fairly classic misunderstanding I thought 9am he thought 9pm :D

Also I can make a bit of space Monday to Wednesday during the day but StephB can only do evenings when I'm busy the start of this week. So I am not sure we will manage :confused:
Well the misunderstanding applied to our Monday fall back not the Sunday night 9/10pm time. Anyway, as you said I am available Mon/Tues and Wed night this week (extension permitting) then I am off to Malta to celebrated my 40th birthday (My MD6 game is already arranged for Monday night :) ).

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Ok I have rolled the round. Due to the horrendous time zone difference between Scotland and erm England :mad: Nordland sees its 2nd admin result. 0-0 , I was going to penalise them both with Niggles on their best players but as it appears to be @stephB 's birthday I have not applied this. Round 6 is live.

@Orielensis you owe @stephB a cake!

Last edited: