Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@martybhoy

Hey yooooo Marty boyoooooo

I am free to play our game Tuesday-Friday 2-11 pm CDT (UTC -5) let me know when you are good to go!

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@FatZomby
hey man, how is it going? I am GMT+2. Any chance we can play thursday, friday or saturday? time would be up to you.

Linger

Veteran
Steam Username
RonZacapa
Country Flag
@Nooobody

Hey man,

I have rl games tonight and tomorrow and a bit of a busy weekend (but not impossible) so hoping you can play Thursday: anything starting between 0630-1000 UTC? Maybe I can do later that day as well.

If Thursday isn't an option, we'll make it work.

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@Nooobody

Hey man,

I have rl games tonight and tomorrow and a bit of a busy weekend (but not impossible) so hoping you can play Thursday: anything starting between 0630-1000 UTC? Maybe I can do later that day as well.

If Thursday isn't an option, we'll make it work.
I'm afraid that's a really bad time on Thursday.

Here's my schedule:

Weekdays: 14:00 - 16:00 GMT
Weekends: 6:00 - 16:00 GMT

Thursday is completely booked for me.

Do you have any time that fits my schedule? For me, the weekend would be the best. Let me know.

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@martybhoy

Hey yooooo Marty boyoooooo

I am free to play our game Tuesday-Friday 2-11 pm CDT (UTC -5) let me know when you are good to go!

Hey man, I’m working away from home right now without a decent internet connection so I’m unavailable till at least Thursday but more likely Friday. I’ll post again on Thursday and see where I’m at.
I’m on UTC -4 so at least we’re on similar times

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
@Otherguy ,

My availability in UTC

Tuesday through Friday @ 11pm-Midnight
Saturday should be 11am-Midnight. For sure 11pm-Midnight. Depends on work.
Sunday 11am-Midnight.
Mondays are never unless it becomes an ultimate must. Don't rely on it though as the only time I can be available is 11pm-Midnight.

New job is long hours (12's Mon - Fri. Saturday if quota isn't met). This would be the reason of the restrictive schedule for availability atm.

This week's matchups:
Elfic's Amaranth vs FatZomby's USAB BBB Big Bouncy Buubs
FatZomby's WC Elf's With An Attitude vs AI's Haunting Bile
FatZomby's GBN Red Roses vs McClane's Rogue Nation
Otherguy's Washington Ratskins vs FatZomby's bbt The Unbelievables
FatZomby's USAB's True Colors vs Oni_Goku's Warpstone FC

Matches scheduled:
FatZomby's USAB's True Colors vs Oni_Goku's Warpstone FC @ Sat 4pm/1130pm. work conditions pending...

Matches Played Results:
FatZomby's GBN Red Roses (WE) vs McClane's Rogue Nation (HE) = W = 4-2

How's about Friday @ 1130pm?

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
So thats saturday 1.30 am for me. Couple hours earlier would be better for me. If that doesn't work for you, we can play then.

Linger

Veteran
Steam Username
RonZacapa
Country Flag
I'm afraid that's a really bad time on Thursday.

Here's my schedule:

Weekdays: 14:00 - 16:00 GMT
Weekends: 6:00 - 16:00 GMT

Thursday is completely booked for me.

Do you have any time that fits my schedule? For me, the weekend would be the best. Let me know.

Saturday 6:00 GMT is good. That's 8 in the morning for me, this way I can squeeze you in before the busy weekend :D

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@FatZomby
@TravelScrabble
My Mainboard broke yesterday and I don't know how fast I can get a new PC. Hopefully I can get this done in a few days. However its more likely that this will take a week or 2. :(

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
@FatZomby
@TravelScrabble
My Mainboard broke yesterday and I don't know how fast I can get a new PC. Hopefully I can get this done in a few days. However its more likely that this will take a week or 2. :(
Ah yes I can empathize. So if you don't get it in time you can take the loss or you can choose to nominate a sub - give them your account login and have them pay with your team for you. This provided that Zomby is ok with that.

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
So thats saturday 1.30 am for me. Couple hours earlier would be better for me. If that doesn't work for you, we can play then.

Well, if we get our quota in early, then maybe earlier. Two things though. I won't be able to let you know until I get home on Friday & I wouldn't count on me getting done early as it seems everyone goes slower when we get ahead...

Should I lock you in @ 1130pm UTC? If I do get done early, I will post here and we can get started....

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
Ah yes I can empathize. So if you don't get it in time you can take the loss or you can choose to nominate a sub - give them your account login and have them pay with your team for you. This provided that Zomby is ok with that.

I am fine with a sub. I would rather play and win than a admined win...

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@zectorman
Hey man, no way I’m getting outa here early today
I’ll be home tomorrow (Friday).
How about Friday 2000 your time? That’s 2100 for me. Let me know

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I dont feel comfortable with someone taking my Account. Lets hope the New PC is here untill tuesday. Else you have to take the def win.

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@zectorman
Hey man, sorry to mess you about, but, any chance we can delay kick off by 1 hour? I’m just leaving work now and I’ll struggle to get home in time.