Country Flag
The deadline for MD9 is 12 June.

2018-06-05 (1).png

@motb v @JCan
@Halub v @Hordemaster
@Trunkhead v @Scaritus
@kaintxu v @mamutas
@drythorn v @L-Kid

@L-Kid you get a bye and admin win sorry!

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

The winner of the match should upload the details with BB2StatsGrabber - please note this is still required for 1 last season. If you have questions about this, feel free to ask in the thread. In case of a Draw, please agree between yourselves who will upload.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@kaintxu

I am at GMT-5 and am available after 2:00 GMT during workdays. Weekends' openings vary. Would 12:00 on either Saturday or Sunday work for you?

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
@Orielensis

ummm... a bye and a sorry! I think you mean a bye and a woop woop my friend!! The One Punch Elfs are going to have to retire after having their faces punched in:skull: but with a 4-0-1 win rate :pow: after joining the season half way through i believe they have done me proud!! :cool: i mean imagine coming in lower than some guy who joined half way through :mad: :p hahaha had a great time this season with you guys and i wish you luck wherever you end up next season!

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Well it's true, as we always say in Jimmy's streams, not having to play BB must always be a cause for celebration! :D

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Hey @motb

I'm a bit short of time at the moment. Are you able to do any evenings (UTC) either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
Maybe 20:00 at the earliest?

:)

EDIT: actually, just Saturday or Sunday?

Last edited:

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
@mamutas

Maybe Sunday but would need to be slightly later and not sure yet.

I still can’t confirm as I conceded last match so I might be getting kicked out.

Cheers

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas

Maybe Sunday but would need to be slightly later and not sure yet.

I still can’t confirm as I conceded last match so I might be getting kicked out.

Cheers
Hmm... Slightly later on Sunday won't be good.
I am pretty much open for now except for Sunday, from 13:00 to 15:30 UTC when I can't play absolutely. We've got to finish by then or start after.
This is new to me, so my original offer for 12:00 UTC on Sunday won't even work.

motb

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @motb

I'm a bit short of time at the moment. Are you able to do any evenings (UTC) either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
Maybe 20:00 at the earliest?

:)

EDIT: actually, just Saturday or Sunday?
Its kind of late for me, but I will make an exception for you! :)

Sunday is totally fine! Lets do it then

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
@Hordemaster Hey mate! I could play:
Friday after 17:00
Saturday any time
Sunday after 17:00

All times UTC

If that doesn't work I might still be able to do Monday or Tuesday but I'm not sure about exact times yet.

Let me know what suits you. Cheers!

Hordemaster

Veteran
Steam Username
Hordemaster
Cyanide Username
Hordemaster
Country Flag
Hi @Halub
@Hordemaster Hey mate! I could play:
Friday after 17:00
Saturday any time
Sunday after 17:00

All times UTC

If that doesn't work I might still be able to do Monday or Tuesday but I'm not sure about exact times yet.

Let me know what suits you. Cheers!

Hi, Sunday would be good.
Is 19:00 UTC okay?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
It's a date! See you on the pitch!

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Its kind of late for me, but I will make an exception for you! :)

Sunday is totally fine! Lets do it then
I could maybe do 19:00 on Sunday at a push if that's a little better for you?

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
@mamutas

Still waiting to hear from admins about the decision. @Ilgoth @Orielensis any news?

Quick question if I Was to be promoted this season, but then banned for next season, does that mean that in 2 seasons I would need to start from tier 4?

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
@mamutas

Still waiting to hear from admins about the decision. @Ilgoth @Orielensis any news?

Quick question if I Was to be promoted this season, but then banned for next season, does that mean that in 2 seasons I would need to start from tier 4?

Hey @kaintxu please go ahead an play your week 9 game. If you were to be banned for a season you would most likely be subject to the same rules as coaches who voluntarily take a break, that is to say that you would be put into tier 3 if there was an open spot ahead of any bonus promotions or anything like that. There is almost always an open spot in tier 3.

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble Thanks for letting me know. I would still like to hear officially. Already heard whats most likely to be from Orielensis, but he told me I Would get official notification and still haven´t

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
@mamutas

I can play sunday, but not too sure what time. The only time I can promise is 21:00 - 00:00 UTC start time.

How does that look for you

motb

Star Player
Country Flag
@JCan hey, caught up at work, won't make the game tonight. We can maybe reschedule or you can have the win. I'll write later about possible time. Sorry