Lets finish it by July 8th or earlier.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
it's an ultimate show down! 2 nearly same advanced teams with the same record. Will @Scaritus win the cup this time? Or we all going to witness the unstoppable march of @tys123 ?
Good luck y'all!

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Well having played @Scaritus 3 times I still haven't managed to win one. Hopefully it will be fourth time lucky.

I am generally free Monday , Wednesday and Thursday from 18:00 UTC and also have some free time over the weekend.
I have another match arranged for 19:00 UTC on Wednesday.

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
Thursday at 630, see you then

@JFT I'm having to go in to work for a little while at 7 pm tonight. Can we push our game back to around 8? I'd like to go earlier but I can't guarantee how long I'll be there.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Well having played @Scaritus 3 times I still haven't managed to win one. Hopefully it will be fourth time lucky.

I am generally free Monday , Wednesday and Thursday from 18:00 UTC and also have some free time over the weekend.
I have another match arranged for 19:00 UTC on Wednesday.
Hi @tys123 should be a thriller! How about Monday 19:00 UTC?

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
I am sorry I have to drop off. Maybe Sunday

Sorry man, work held over a lot longer than it was supposed to last night. I'm off on sunday and no other games scheduled, so anytime past like 11am CDT will work fine. Just let me know.

JFT

Veteran
Steam Username
JFT77
Country Flag
Sorry man, work held over a lot longer than it was supposed to last night. I'm off on sunday and no other games scheduled, so anytime past like 11am CDT will work fine. Just let me know.
Are you able to play now?

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
@JFT I'm here. Sorry man I lost track of time. Was playing WoW with the wife. I'm still around if you want to play.

JFT

Veteran
Steam Username
JFT77
Country Flag
@JFT I'm here. Sorry man I lost track of time. Was playing WoW with the wife. I'm still around if you want to play.
I could do tomorrow pm, otherwise let's default. The outcome is not a mystery

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Yay I finally beat @Scaritus.
On turn 15 I was a snake eyes away from making it 3-0 but I failed it and the game finished 2-1 to me.
I had great injury dice on turn 1 with a dead that the apoth saved and a KO but after that the only thing I managed to do was injure a chainsaw.
That was despite piling on to stunned players.
We also both had a blitz KO result. Scaritus just blitzed with his and stayed deep. That meant that after my initial injuries I managed a fairly straightforward score on turn 8.
On my blitz I put 2 TZ's on where the ball was due to land and marked a lot of players. That meant that while scaritus was able to pick up the ball he couldn't get it safe. The 3rd TD nearly came from a failed dodge by a dwarf when I assume he didn't see that he needed a dodge. However my snake eyes when heading for the endzone meant he had a pick up , hand off , and a pass to make it 2-1