Indus ~ Match 2 [S12]

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
@Giantcodfish what a game buddy, that failure to blitz turn 8 and so missed the touchdown was completely idiotic :mad:.. though that miss click was going to cost me the game lol

great playing with you, it was an intense match. best of luck to the rest of your season :p

Skulls

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Skulls
Country Flag
@Zoraster Hey mate, im sorry to have to cancel the date this late (and unexpected for me as well) but it cant be helped. I hope we ll have another opportunity for which, tomorrow, sunday would be the next possible day for me. I could play from 10-18:00 UTC.

If that doesnt work for you please suggest another time better suited.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Zoraster Hey mate, im sorry to have to cancel the date this late (and unexpected for me as well) but it cant be helped. I hope we ll have another opportunity for which, tomorrow, sunday would be the next possible day for me. I could play from 10-18:00 UTC.

If that doesnt work for you please suggest another time better suited.
Would have been helpful to have your full availability as I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs now and could have been trying to line something up if I had the information to play with.

I refer you to my initial post. Need lots of notice to line up care cover for my parents, so at this point Tuesday is the only remotely viable option. Pushing into extension territory do you have any daytime availability Wednesday or Thursday? Both evenings are already gone but might have a nursing slot available.

On the plus side unexpected free time means the dog and I are off to the beach :)

PauNosCornos

Star Player
Steam Username
PauNosCornos
Country Flag
This is how it went.... no Words needed ...

Attachments

• 0AE90912-095D-4310-AA33-FC6F3162E79C.jpeg
    0AE90912-095D-4310-AA33-FC6F3162E79C.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 176

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Skulls and @Zoraster - If needed, I could offer you an extension until Wednesday, but it is of course preferable if you can manage to get the match sorted before the deadline.

Skulls
, your opponent has mentioned his available times with some detail already. Kindly do the same in return, and come to an agreement on when your match will take place as soon as possible. I will not be giving out any extension unless a match has been penciled in properly for Wednesday as I cannot risk holding the day back if the match still ends up unplayed in the end. The responsibility falls upon you. Thanks for understanding, and I hope all is well! :)

Skulls

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Skulls
Country Flag
@Zoraster
@Sataric

My times:
10-18:00 UTC (all days, except wednesday)

Wednesday: 17-19:00

We could also kickoff later until 20:00 if it cant be helped and there is a small window from 10-12 UTC on wednesday also.

Sorry for not being precisely enough about my times.

Skulls

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Skulls
Country Flag
I do thank you for the opportunity, hope the day at the beach was a good one at least, sorry once more.
See you tuesday 11:00 UTC (touch wood)!

Skulls

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Skulls
Country Flag
@Zoraster
Im terribly sorry, the scheduling for MD2 seems jinxed for me:

I was first delayed at work then a replacement bus for the tube home drove me straight into a traffic jam so thick, i could not escape it before a good 30 minutes (the ride would have taken a good 5 mins. normally)
I should have been home by 10:00 UTC normally. I just got home and started the client at 11:40 UTC...

What a great way to start your first bbtactics season and to introduce yourself! }=|

My honest apologies to Zoraster as to the league, but this was not in my hands. Id still be happy to play ofc - if Zoraster would give it another try.
My times are the same - and i could play now ofc, or any time today (until 21:00 UTC the latest).

I will keep looking into the thread/ client every hour, in the hope Zoraster might give me another chance.

My apologies.

Last edited:

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry boss, simply don't have capacity for a third shot at this. Remaining availability was predicated on the nursing slot we have just wasted being available.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Zoraster and @Skulls - I am sorry to hear that your plans regarding the match came crashing down once more. Since you have mentioned that finding time for yet another reschedule would be very difficult or impossible, and there is only a few hours remaining until the MD2 Deadline anyways, I am going to Admin this game right this moment and roll Indus over to MD3. The Admin result will be a 2-1 Victory to Zoraster. Thanks for understanding, and I hope future weeks will go smoother.