Indus ~ Match 8 [S12]

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Match-day eight is here. Let's make it a good one.

Deadline is: Tuesday the 21st at 23:59 UTC/GMT.

These are the battles taking place:
3KoGBkR.png

@Cr3pusculum - Norscan Lycans / Norse.
@Ihmisraunio - Naggaroth Blues / Dark Elves.
@PauNosCornos - Somersault Knife Throwers / Kislev.
@Dionysian - Kingdom of Nurvana / Nurgle.
@L-Kid - Master's Army / Orcs.
@Kain187 - For Da Horde! / Orcs.
@Giantcodfish (Catastrophe in-game) - Can I Axe You Sumtink? / Orcs.
@Skulls - Nothing Laughs Forever / Norse.
@doohickey - Red Eye Spidahs / Goblins.
@bovicerunstrains (BoVice in-game) - 1 Hit Wonders - Chaos.

Current leaderboard with two matches left to go:
cgYclym.png

However, it looks like Zoraster has dropped out of the league and will not be returning. We are looking for a replacement for him - Either a coach from the waiting list or a stunty replacement team. But it could take a few days before we get this sorted. Very sorry about that, @PauNosCornos - Hopefully you can still get this match played in time and reasonable comfort. I'll keep you all updated.

Last edited:

Giantcodfish

Star Player
Steam Username
catastrophecu
Country Flag
Hi @Kain187

All times are start times and UTC

Friday - 18:00 - 21:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday - 10:00 - 17:00
Monday - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday - 18:00 - 21:00

Any of those time work for you?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Yo @Skulls we have a morbror match this week! When are you available, tonight even?

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @L-Kid , bit of a rough week schedule wise for me. If you happen to see this promptly I am free tonight, otherwise the best times would probably be Saturday from 1600-1930 GMT, Sunday 1600-1800 GMT, or Monday after 2130 GMT.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
UPDATE:

@bovicerunstrains (BoVice in the game client) has joined our Division in order to replace Zoraster. He will join our ranks with his team 1 Hit Wonders, a Chaos team.

BoVice, your opponent for this week is @PauNosCornos and his Kislev. The Deadline for the match is next week on Tuesday the 21st at 23:59 UTC/GMT. I highly recommend that you schedule your matches in these match-day threads each week. Cheers, and welcome to the Big Crunch! :cool:

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Hey @L-Kid , bit of a rough week schedule wise for me. If you happen to see this promptly I am free tonight, otherwise the best times would probably be Saturday from 1600-1930 GMT, Sunday 1600-1800 GMT, or Monday after 2130 GMT.

Hay dude, Saturday at 19:00 sounds good to me buddy :)

Have had a horrible streak against Goblins on bbt for some reason, so lets hope that streak dies hard during our game :p

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum

How about saturday 16 UTC?
I have a schedule today and friday isnt free.
I can normally play: 11-16 UTC
weekend: 13-18 UTC.

Saturday is troublesome, Sunday is pretty much wide open for me from 1200 UTC to 1800 UTC?

PauNosCornos

Star Player
Steam Username
PauNosCornos
Country Flag
@Sataric
Totaly cool with all and I am flexible so I think we going to manage

@bovicerunstrains
What times you available. As I said im kinda flexible, from today till sunday would be best, as than you can choose any "reasonable time. Im on utc +2
Something between 9 am and 9 pm UTC would be nice.

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
@Sataric
Totaly cool with all and I am flexible so I think we going to manage

@bovicerunstrains
What times you available. As I said im kinda flexible, from today till sunday would be best, as than you can choose any "reasonable time. Im on utc +2
Something between 9 am and 9 pm UTC would be nice.

How about 6pm UTC on Sunday? I belive thats 1pm CST correct?

Last edited:

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hay dude, Saturday at 19:00 sounds good to me buddy :)

Have had a horrible streak against Goblins on bbt for some reason, so lets hope that streak dies hard during our game :p
Sounds good see you then! That scares me because that means you are due to dismantle a goblin team haha

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
GG @doohickey

well that game was a silly one, with a three dice almost every turn (some turns multiple) and only 4 of them landed!!

but in the end the lost was my fault, i could have scored on the first half but rolled a 1 in 81 instead from greed! punished as should be i guess!! :rolleyes:

while the dice sucked most of the game, i can't say i didn't get some good and great dice during the match!

I'll chalk it up to a learning lesson i guess, if you can freely score just do it instead of team building.

Anyway was fun playing with you doohickey, hopefully i'll see ya at the top one day for a rematch! (although is it a rematch if against a different team??)