Decision thread for Season 14

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn I have heard that the Fun Bunch would stay in tier 2 after all, if that is the case, would you hate me if I change my mind and keep the team?
Whilst I will hate you that is probably more down to low self esteem issues on my part.

This is one of those times when I really can't guarantee anything. You are currently in line to stay up in 6th place. However if the Humans win the outstanding match in Nordland that pushes you down to 7th which would see you relegated unless the two remaining decisions in AltDwarf are Rerolls/Drops. Even if the Humans don't get three points if someone in Altdwarf changes their mind then 6th might not be enough. Basically get back to me on Saturday when I should have a better idea.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
1 for Carnival, still a chance for the title, but either way BBT favourite Vamps will stay!

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
2 (edit: woops) for Miragliano Idols.

And I already postulate for any potential tier 3 rookie spot. Last time it worked well :D

Btw, this now means that @Werebat stays in Altdwarf despite his future loss, right?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
2 (edit: woops) for Miragliano Idols.

And I already postulate for any potential tier 3 rookie spot. Last time it worked well :D

Btw, this now means that @Werebat stays in Altdwarf despite his future loss, right?
Cheers mate I will miss your team, sort of. You will be in T4 retention has been very good this season.

Skulls

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Skulls
Country Flag

If you allow my team to get back into the competition (was kicked one match before the end of S13, due to my internet being broken, and me not able to schedule or contact the commish).

Last edited:

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn I have heard that the Fun Bunch would stay in tier 2 after all, if that is the case, would you hate me if I change my mind and keep the team?
With all relevant matches and decisions in I can confirm that if you changed to a stick you would be staying up. However it would still be possible to go down if at least two people change their minds so this is not a guaranteed place. I will need a decision soon and will be cutting off any changes on Sunday morning.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
With all relevant matches and decisions in I can confirm that if you changed to a stick you would be staying up. However it would still be possible to go down if at least two people change their minds so this is not a guaranteed place. I will need a decision soon and will be cutting off any changes on Sunday morning.
I'll change to a 1 and give the team at least another season.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Looks like I am rolling High Elves, Ulthuan Ravens' .

You really dont want me to score best-in-race....

But you are my brethren, hand-in-hand we challenge these sacks of pipes - and toast in the name of whiskey.

So do I hold you from left, or right pocket?

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
You really dont want me to score best-in-race....

But you are my brethren, hand-in-hand we challenge these sacks of pipes - and toast in the name of whiskey.

So do I hold you from left, or right pocket?

I have no idea what that means, however I am seriously considering not High Elves, played a few with them last night and they seem terrible :eek:

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
It wil be High Elves for me - The Saphery Sporting club

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
New team name will be:

Ice Cold Dr Pepper Here

Norse Team :)

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
I have no idea what that means, however I am seriously considering not High Elves, played a few with them last night and they seem terrible :eek:

HE are good, but they do have a kinda slow start compared to the other elves.

Gotta love “the beautiful game”, rather than a running game though, as HE are really geared towards a passing rather than running game. Really just elven union but with better linemen and worse positionals.

khalerick

Veteran
Country Flag
Replied to a PM somewhere, not sure if it got received but I am 3) at the moment as I don't have time for running multiple leagues quite yet.