Country Flag
Well done guys, MD3 time.

upload_2018-12-9_11-33-44.png

@Werebat vs @Regor
@Crowdog09 vs @EvilSmoothie
@cjblackburn vs @notorious noob
@stephB vs @Zombane
@Znarx vs @BallztotheWalla

Deadline for this md is Tuesday the 18th.

Enjoy.

@BallztotheWalla , @Znarx will not be able to play his match before the 17th.

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 Hi!
I have no idea when I could squeeze a game in this week. However next sunday(16th) and the monday and tuesday after that (17th&18th) I am completely free! Any of those days work for you?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat !

So mainly i can play at 20:30 UTC to 21:30 UTC starting time at the weekdays. This saturday i can play 20:00 to 22:30 UTC. Sunday 11:00 to 22:00 UTC. what would work for u?

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hey @Werebat !

So mainly i can play at 20:30 UTC to 21:30 UTC starting time at the weekdays. This saturday i can play 20:00 to 22:30 UTC. Sunday 11:00 to 22:00 UTC. what would work for u?

Those are actually good times for me as well. Can we shoot for 21:00 UTC on... Friday?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Those are actually good times for me as well. Can we shoot for 21:00 UTC on... Friday?
Sure we can, but if you are free today i would prefere to play the game sooner. Friday mainly i go out with friends, sure if no better chance, we can play Friday:)

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 Hi!
I have no idea when I could squeeze a game in this week. However next sunday(16th) and the monday and tuesday after that (17th&18th) I am completely free! Any of those days work for you?
As it happens, those days are great with me! Monday, I'm basically free all day. Tuesday I'm free from about 18:00 utc onwards

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
As it happens, those days are great with me! Monday, I'm basically free all day. Tuesday I'm free from about 18:00 utc onwards
Great! Let's take monday then, how about 18 UTC? Basically I can play any time, just gravitate to the evening time so @Ilgoth can stream.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Great! Let's take monday then, how about 18 UTC? Basically I can play any time, just gravitate to the evening time so @Ilgoth can stream.

Next Monday 1800UTC has been booked! Ilgothian Broadcasting Service, IBS, also known as Inflammated Bowel Syndrome, is always here to dominate your day.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sure we can, but if you are free today i would prefere to play the game sooner. Friday mainly i go out with friends, sure if no better chance, we can play Friday:)
Actually lets schedule for Friday at 21:00 UTC. I got a cold, so will be good to stay at home, and play our game. Thks