Modelling New Games Workshop Halfling Team

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
New Games Workshop Halfling Team

Shown off at the Gama trade show
GAMAReveals-Mar11-BBHalflingsMinis5scf.jpg

There are already some great options for Halfling teams (my faves are the Willy miniatures team). These look great in my opinion, though shame it's not a full teams worth and not seen a Treeman or two to go with them as of this post. No idea of release date either.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
If they follow last year's plan they probably release a team in less than 2 months of announcement. I'm not the greatest artist, but I'm going to buy those fellows for the joy of painting. Maybe even play some games with them. :D

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I only see 2 the same. Nice, none of the previous teams had such variety IIRC...

Mr. Ghoti

Veteran
Country Flag
3bc4982.jpg

New positionals spotted from the stream! Catchers have catch and sprint, excellent for one turning. Hefties lose right stuff, but gain passing access, +1 AV, and get the fend skill.

New star players look intersting too! A leaping stab fling with hedge trimmers, a bombardier throwing exploding pies, a fling riding a goat, a very skilled, but looks to be injured Hairyfoot, and Captain Colander; a superhero with too many skills to remember