@Ravers Higher Than The Sun - Higher elves

1vhe7mD.png

Last edited:

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hey @PauNosCornos When are you available to play. I can do most days 18 UTC to 22 UTC start - have a game Friday already so not then. More flexible at the weekend. Let me know when is good for you.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@doohickey I can usually play from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days, give or take an hour if needed.

So just give me a yell with what day/time works best for you.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@doohickey I can usually play from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days, give or take an hour if needed.

So just give me a yell with what day/time works best for you.
Hey, I am UTC-6 so it will have to be on the earlier end of your range. If we want to get it out of the way before the holiday weekend, I could do tonight at 2000 or 2100 UTC-6 (which would be Thursday 0200-0300 UTC) or the following day at the same time (Friday 0200-0300 UTC). Monday I could play at 1600 UTC, and then Tuesday at 0200-0300 again. Let me know if any of that works!

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hey, I am UTC-6 so it will have to be on the earlier end of your range. If we want to get it out of the way before the holiday weekend, I could do tonight at 2000 or 2100 UTC-6 (which would be Thursday 0200-0300 UTC) or the following day at the same time (Friday 0200-0300 UTC). Monday I could play at 1600 UTC, and then Tuesday at 0200-0300 again. Let me know if any of that works!

Cool lets do Thursday 0300 UTC (Wed 9pm UTC-6, so today your time)

I'm off to bed now, can play once I'm up :)

Hope my undead have better luck vs your Brets than I did vs Brets tonight in clan league. 77 blocks for only 1 injury inflicted (While they inflicted 3 from 23 despite having no MB vs 4x MB for me).

Hopefully a new day, and new dice :)

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Cool lets do Thursday 0300 UTC (Wed 9pm UTC-6, so today your time)

I'm off to bed now, can play once I'm up :)

Hope my undead have better luck vs your Brets than I did vs Brets tonight in clan league. 77 blocks for only 1 injury inflicted (While they inflicted 3 from 23 despite having no MB vs 4x MB for me).

Hopefully a new day, and new dice :)
Sounds good, see you then!

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@helGn The match between @doohickey ended in a concede as after lots of problems with my PC, which forced me to use my laptop, my laptop eventually crashed on T7 and I was timed out.

Doohickey has said he's fine to reschedule and play again at the same time tomorrow, provided of course that admins are willing to reset the match (I'm not sure what your policy is regarding disconnections).

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
@helGn The match between @doohickey ended in a concede as after lots of problems with my PC, which forced me to use my laptop, my laptop eventually crashed on T7 and I was timed out.

Doohickey has said he's fine to reschedule and play again at the same time tomorrow, provided of course that admins are willing to reset the match (I'm not sure what your policy is regarding disconnections).
If both coaches are in agreement, and there time left to play, we restarte. Ill restarte it if @doohickey doesnt beat me to it