Decisions thread for season 16

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I managed to go 4-3-2, for 5th place, which sadly is one of my better seasons. The team is mostly intact, with two promising Catchers on the roster. So I'm a 1, and hoping that I can get a bonus promotion to stay in T2 rather than being relegated.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I managed to go 4-3-2, for 5th place, which sadly is one of my better seasons. The team is mostly intact, with two promising Catchers on the roster. So I'm a 1, and hoping that I can get a bonus promotion to stay in T2 rather than being relegated.
I obviously can’t promise anything but you should be fine with 5th.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@cjblackburn I haven't been keeping track of how long we're taking between seasons these days, but I'm going to be gone for a little over a week from May 11 - May 19, and won't be around to accept a ticket during that time. If we get going before that, I should hopefully be able to schedule my matches around when I'm gone.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn I haven't been keeping track of how long we're taking between seasons these days, but I'm going to be gone for a little over a week from May 11 - May 19, and won't be around to accept a ticket during that time. If we get going before that, I should hopefully be able to schedule my matches around when I'm gone.
The plan is to issue tickets on the 8th so you should be ok. If you remind me at the time that you are away that should help as things can get missed in the running around.

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
2. so i have gotten total sick of playing orcs, so time for a re-start!

not sure on the team theme yet but i'll give you a teaser: they are going to be high elves :p

Zombane

Super Star Player
Steam Username
"Humble" Rob
Cyanide Username
Zombane
Country Flag
1 for me. Might be the last season for the Dorfs, we'll see. I am holiday 28th June for 1 week so may affect that MD.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
1 for the Gobblebonners barring a particularly brutal final game, in which case 2.

EDIT: Actually only a 1 if Gobblebonners end up in tier 2. If they stay in tier 3, I think I'll reroll. Is that a viable decision, or does that make things too complicated?

Last edited:

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag

I have made a decision to play something new. To go back to scoring. Joining the dark side. I blame @Ilgoth ....

I WILL BE PLAYING..... Pro-Elves. Prepare yourselves, for a reckless offensive abandon. Their will be points, and blood, and Style.

PREPARE TO GET DUNKED ON, BY MY NEW TEAM : The Mon-$tars

YES! I'm looking forward to this.