Season 16 Kick off

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
First of all I would like to offer all your thanks to @Ilgoth whose sterling work has taken the Big Crunch 2 on the greater heights than before. If you choose to not return remember you left us better than you found us.

Right now he is gone lets get one thing straight the days of nice old Ilgoth are over (unless he decides to come back). I'm in charge now (on a temporary basis) and my word is law (unless the other admins don't like it). So when I say jump you say how high (in reason) and don't you forget it you maggots (unless you self identify as a different larval state).

We are planning to kick off on the 15th of May however if a division is full it could start as early as the weekend. We will be sending tickets out over the next 24 hours so please accept them quickly. You can find the divisions below.

divisions-16-4.jpg

If you have a new team please post details here

https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/new-teams-for-season-16.14033/

We currently have 5 spaces left so if you are interested please sign up on the waiting list.

Each division will have a weekly matchmaking thread which we strongly recommend everyone use as well as a fluff thread for chatting and boasting about your team and division.

New coaches please remember it is new teams only and your team should not play any other matches outside of the Big Crunch 2.

If you have any problems with applying please let me or your Admin know as we will start offering your place to others if we haven't heard from you.

You can use this link to find our Discord channel.

discord.gg/aD7QmEh

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@cjblackburn I accepted my ticket. As I mentioned before, I'm going to be gone between May 11 and May 19, and might not be around to schedule my match, but I will be available May 20-21 to get the match in.