Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
Hey @Crowdog09 , I am UTC -5. I am usually free from 23:00 UTC onwards during the weekdays. If that is too late for you then perhaps the weekend is better? Something along the lines of 14:00 or 15:00 UTC?

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @BallztotheWalla

Tough first match up! I can do tonight 18:00 to 20:00, same times Friday and next Monday. Pretty flexible on the weekend at reasonable UTC times apart from Sunday evening. When is good for you?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hey @Crowdog09 , I am UTC -5. I am usually free from 23:00 UTC onwards during the weekdays. If that is too late for you then perhaps the weekend is better? Something along the lines of 14:00 or 15:00 UTC?
Tonight at 23:00 utc would be fine with me, if that's ok with you?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@feufollet I am GMT-7, but I am not available to play until Monday May 20 due to travel. On the 20th and 21st I can be flexible and can play any time in the evening in European time zones. So I hope you are available one of those days and you can let me know what time is good for you.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas oh we start off with a grudge match from Ostland! Where are you free for it? :D
Ah, Teufel is going to miss it. He so likes being on Twitch. Shame.

Saturday or Sunday I can start from 13:00 UTC. During workdays I can start after 2:00 UTC.

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
Ah, Teufel is going to miss it. He so likes being on Twitch. Shame.

Saturday or Sunday I can start from 13:00 UTC. During workdays I can start after 2:00 UTC.

You mean 14:00 UTC and not 02:00 UTC for the workdays do you? :D

The one I can guarantee is Saturday 13:00 UTC if you wish?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
You mean 14:00 UTC and not 02:00 UTC for the workdays do you? :D

The one I can guarantee is Saturday 13:00 UTC if you wish?
2:00 UTC is exactly what I meant. :cool:
Let's do 13:00 UTC on Saturday.

feufollet

Veteran
Steam Username
feufollet74
Country Flag
@feufollet I am GMT-7, but I am not available to play until Monday May 20 due to travel. On the 20th and 21st I can be flexible and can play any time in the evening in European time zones. So I hope you are available one of those days and you can let me know what time is good for you.

Hello jeudi thursday is ok for me
19h utc ?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
If you mean May 16, I am out of town then. If you mean May 23, that's after the deadline of May 21. I can do May 23, but extending the deadline that much may be too much. Are you available at all May 20 or May 21? May 20 is the first day I can play.

feufollet

Veteran
Steam Username
feufollet74
Country Flag
If you mean May 16, I am out of town then. If you mean May 23, that's after the deadline of May 21. I can do May 23, but extending the deadline that much may be too much. Are you available at all May 20 or May 21? May 20 is the first day I can play.
Ok for may 20 To 19h utc

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Ok for may 20 To 19h utc
I had to change my travel plans, so I can now also play Sunday May 19, any time 16:00 UTC or later. I prefer to play on Sunday if possible.

I can play at 19 UTC on Monday if Sunday does not work for you.