Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Here we go guys..

The end draws near and its tight amoungst the top three
upload_2019-5-26_15-27-20.png

Could all change as @Antonis is facing the AI team (please let me know if you don't want to play it out) and @tys123 faces @Werebat

Lower down #4 @Hyzdivous plays #7 @Otherguy and I face #5 @Borke

upload_2019-5-26_15-29-7.png

We'll aim to have this MD finished by 9th June.

Enjoy your Comboing guys...

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
If I win and TYS123 loses - which ain't gonna happen I think - we will both be 5/1/1 and it will be decided by number of TDs given up, yes? I suspect that after last match I have given up far more TDs than TYS123, so unless I am mistaken, he has won first place already, right?

Ah, but if ANTONIS wins... I see.

Either way, I lose, because what I really want now is to stay in this division another season and (re)build, but that can't happen. No avoiding moving up a division with a cracked team that isn't ready for the move...

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
LOL but I just realized that Antonis' winning the division hinges on my ability to beat the current #1 team with the team HE gimped for the next match! Nuffle's justice is cruel, but it IS there! :p

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@tys123 - I'm pretty flexible. Off work tomorrow so I can start from 12:00 UTC to maybe 16:00 UTC if you like. Otherwise I can play during the week starting at 20:00 UTC, although 21:00 UTC would be ideal. Any of that work for you?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123 - I'm pretty flexible. Off work tomorrow so I can start from 12:00 UTC to maybe 16:00 UTC if you like. Otherwise I can play during the week starting at 20:00 UTC, although 21:00 UTC would be ideal. Any of that work for you?

I can do Wednesday but 21:00 is a bit late. Can we split the difference and go for 20:30 UTC.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Scaritus Yeap after some thought I decided to not risk any injuries before the semis. I ll take the admin win against the AI.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
@Scaritus when is best for you? I've got week nights always available from 18:00 UTC. My Saturday is wide open as well. Sunday not so good.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Yes, 19:00 UTC, which should be 20:00 for you, and 21:00 for me.
Great, just checking. Fair warning I may be slightly late. If I am I should only be by 10-15 min.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Scaritus since my match is the last one you can give me an admin win to proceed (if I have it correct I can either play or win 2-1 by admined result am I right?).