BC2 Season 16 : Lustria MD3

Pirro

Veteran
Steam Username
Pirro de Epiro
Country Flag
@Pirro this friday can you play between 7 and 15 gmt? Otherwise the other days (outside wednesday) I can play around to 19gmt.
I can almost never make it at that time. 20 gtm/utc works, tho. I hope to get my work schedule today, but I believe I could only play this coming Monday.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
I can almost never make it at that time. 20 gtm/utc works, tho. I hope to get my work schedule today, but I believe I could only play this coming Monday.

Ok, I can do friday or monday 20 GMT, even if 19 GMT would be better for me.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hay @SlyAnimal

it's been awhile, hope everything is going well with you!

how do you feel about 9:00 UTC on Saturday?

Heya man,
No confirmation from you yet if 0900 UTC Sunday would work or not, so my wife is going to do some shopping before we head home.

If you are able to play, I’ll be home at roughly 0900 UTC + however long she spends shopping lol @L-Kid

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@L-Kid actually her shopping was pretty quick. I can pretty much start a match anytime from now on for the next 10h.

Otherwise post when you can play. I’m usually able to start matches anytime from about 0200 - 1600 UTC each day, give or take an hour if needed. I just need to know in advance.

Or if you can’t give me much advance notice, msg me on discord & it’ll come to my phone. Only work I have this week is flexible, so am able to play pretty much anytime that I’m not sleeping.

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Heya man,
No confirmation from you yet if 0900 UTC Sunday would work or not, so my wife is going to do some shopping before we head home.

If you are able to play, I’ll be home at roughly 0900 UTC + however long she spends shopping lol @L-Kid

Sorry dude, i though i message you that was cool... umm damn got a lot of exams to write today so won't be that active on the forums... do you have a rough estimate on when shopping will be finished?

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Sorry dude, i though i message you that was cool... umm damn got a lot of exams to write today so won't be that active on the forums... do you have a rough estimate on when shopping will be finished?

if your still on for 9:00 UTC i'm game... happy to wait a little if you need time to set up?