Season 10 Sign Up

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
Hello everyone, I've been given the honor of organizing the 10th season of Combo Crunch.
The backup admin and my supervisor is going to be @Scaritus.

I will try to bring new blood to the tournament to strengthen our ranks by advertising on different servers. For this reason I will keep a sign up sheet separate from the forums. People who sign up in the sheet will be prompted to join us here of course before the start of the season.

For now, the deadline to sign up is the end of June. We shall see if this is enough or we need longer.

Please sign up here in this thread and you can also sign up in the sheet as it's going to be my main reference for division building. I can not tell you how the divisions will look like at the moment but my target is 16 players in 2 divisions or at least even numbers in divisions so that people stay in play for the whole season. Based on the numbers we will see if there will be a play off this time.

If the newcomer numbers are small I will issue a hastened preseason warm up cup for them featuring one to three games in one (or max.two) week(s) to even the TVs a little.

Sign up sheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DfdkPqJlSwkSJu25DAVVDIOVpuXWz_O87Ox7ZqVtUoQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your attention. Hope everyone will have a good time !

Yours,
Ay Hyzdivous

Last edited:

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
I may consider bringing the good guys back for another swing, only if I can get my PS4 controller to work with steam and BB2 tho. Ill check on this tonight.

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
Couldn't get the controller to work the way I wanted to but in the words of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson....

….. FINALLY!!!..... The Good Guys have come BACK!!!!…. TO Combo Crunch....

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
yea, it's July and we have really few coaches.

My thought is we do a hastened warmup for the low TV guys and then put all of us into a single round robin division.

@RJCarrot your TV is really very high. What is your take on rerolling into a new team ?

@Antonis please join Discord. Lot easier to organize things there. You can find me there as Ay#0195. I will arrange things for you upon your first ping. Do not fear it. It's proved to be quite safe.
https://discordapp.com/download

Rest of you guys please tell me what you think.

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
Ideally what tvish would be acceptable high end. I could maybe trim the TV but I would prefer to continue with it.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
I don't really mind playing with "big-ish" TV differences, usually. So I'm fine either way (warmup first, or go as we are).

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
I would also not mind huge TV differences, only because I would hate to set the precedent and then end up having to scrap my own team later on.

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
Okay. Will do second wave of advertising.

Ideas / help for this welcome.

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
Well... I'd say we stop waiting and start playing. I didn't get any complaints about big TV differences so I am going to ticket a single division only, do a round robin and that'd be it. Since Playoffs in this environment don't make much sense.
Also we will have an AI I am afraid, to even teams numeros. Meaning a bye week for everyone... Can't do much about that unless we get an extra soul in our ranks, sorry.

And thank you for coming, @Ugh

Last edited: