Mega Star Player
Country Flag
2ab499cbbdcb63cc5a45a973e5a39a4a.png

@feri0128 vs @Kaiden (Slickk)
@helGn vs @gdaynick
@Spivey vs @Noctifer (Durteef Basha)
@Stinker vs @jrpeart
@Ravers vs @cjblackburn

Welcome to MD6! We are still living under the rule of Vampires at a perfect 5-0-0 and this week it is the Orcs' turn to try and overthrow them! The Killing Moons and Rural Brettonia are also undefeated and are just waiting for the Vamps to trip up so they can swoop in and claim the top spot. Only two points separates 3rd from 7th though, so a lot can change very quickly!

Same rules as always, MD will run until the end of Tuesday, June 25th. Have at it!

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Well hello there Mr Inducements! Underworld have some nice toys to play with, when do you want to bring them out to play?
Most days local around 20-21 best for me, have a game already Thursday though and prefer to leave the weekends free for non EU guys.
What works for you?

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Hello mister opponent @gdaynick when do you want to eat elfbs? Im utc+2 and would be happy as a dark Elf if we could fit sunday as a funday, otherwise i have to check

Stinker

Veteran
Steam Username
Stinker
Country Flag
Hello @jrpeart!

I hope that we can play as soon as possible. On Thursday I will go on a trip and I will come back on Saturday, I have some plans for Saturday and Sunday too.

So, what do you think about these?:

-if you have time today (right now), why not
-On Wednesday start during 6.00-11.00 UTC (asap)
-On Thursday 6.00-8.30 UTC
-On Saturday (evening) or on Sunday if we "have to" :)
-And on Monday 11.30- UTC, and Tuesday is all yours if other days doesn't work.

Suppose that you want play in the Morning (for instance 6.00 UTC is 9.00 am here), don't worry if I will answer slowly. I put my alarm clock to 5.30 UTC so I can check forums. :)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Well hello there Mr Inducements! Underworld have some nice toys to play with, when do you want to bring them out to play?
Most days local around 20-21 best for me, have a game already Thursday though and prefer to leave the weekends free for non EU guys.
What works for you?
Monday at 2015utc is probably best if that works. Not checked it yet but it should be fine.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Hello @jrpeart!

I hope that we can play as soon as possible. On Thursday I will go on a trip and I will come back on Saturday, I have some plans for Saturday and Sunday too.

So, what do you think about these?:

-if you have time today (right now), why not
-On Wednesday start during 6.00-11.00 UTC (asap)
-On Thursday 6.00-8.30 UTC
-On Saturday (evening) or on Sunday if we "have to" :)
-And on Monday 11.30- UTC, and Tuesday is all yours if other days doesn't work.

Suppose that you want play in the Morning (for instance 6.00 UTC is 9.00 am here), don't worry if I will answer slowly. I put my alarm clock to 5.30 UTC so I can check forums. :)
The only options I have available that match those times would be:
Saturday anytime up to 2100UTC
Sunday 0800 - 1000 UTC or 1900 - 2100 UTC
Monday 1800 - 2100 UTC

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
Hello mister opponent @gdaynick when do you want to eat elfbs? Im utc+2 and would be happy as a dark Elf if we could fit sunday as a funday, otherwise i have to check
hey mate if you are looking for sunday i can start 0200-1200 UTC any time in there work? if not i can do the same time on FRI/SAT/MON so let me know if any of those work @helGn

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
hey mate if you are looking for sunday i can start 0200-1200 UTC any time in there work? if not i can do the same time on FRI/SAT/MON so let me know if any of those work @helGn
Of thouse only sunday 0800-1100 can work. Being utc+2 makes fri and mon a no go at thouse times

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
@Noctifer Hey mate, When are you available? This week is flat out for me but mornings are good and anytime Sunday is fine. Next monday and tuesday im way more flexible.

Noctifer

Veteran
Steam Username
Noctifer
Cyanide Username
Durteef Basha
Country Flag
@Noctifer Hey mate, When are you available? This week is flat out for me but mornings are good and anytime Sunday is fine. Next monday and tuesday im way more flexible.
Hey mate, heard your an aussie as well. Im aest. Available weekend mornings if you're keen. 6-8am kickoff. Let me know if not.

Noctifer

Veteran
Steam Username
Noctifer
Cyanide Username
Durteef Basha
Country Flag
Normally available 8pm most nights as well. Aest

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
@Kaiden
Hey there, we are up this week. I am free in the evening on weekdays between 7:00 p.m. 10:00 p.m. UTC., on Sat and Sun between 1:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m. UTC. If these slots aren't working for you no bother, we figure something out. Let me know when you are free to play our match and see you on the pitch!