BC2 S16 Reikland MD 9

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
This is it, the hour of your proving is at hand! So who will emerge triumphant and who will fall to the wayside? Well it would take a massive upset for Fitlers to miss out o a return to Altdwarf, they have to lose by at least 3 or something, so I think its safe to say congratulations to the chorfs, but after that the competition is hot. Our game of the week is 2nd vs 3rd as the Chaqua Greenies take on the Mobytown Ravens. The winner of this game will go to Altdwarf and a draw is enough for the elves but not for the greenskins who are trying to fend off Claw and Order who want the third spot for themselves. The chaos crew, meanwhile, are behind in the standings but still have their fate in their own hands as a win by two tds guarantees them promotion.

The race to avoid relegation is just as tight, or rather would be, only half the division is taking a break next season so in practice it might just come down to who wants to stick with their team (make sure to post in the decision thread to let us know https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-next-season.14140/).

Here are your matchups

@Crowdog09 Claw and Order vs @mamutas Chorty
@Znarx Game of Thorns vs @bovicerunstrains 1 Hit Wonders
@feufollet les necros a crocs vs @BallztotheWalla Fitlers
@VulpesInculta Mobytown Rayvens vs @Wrekd Chaqua Greenies
@Street Bountiful Harvest vs @Moreplovac Gazers of Cold

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @Moreplovac When do you want to get this game played?

Best for me would be Friday evening 17:30 to 20:00 UTC or next Monday evening at similar times.

Busy most this weekend with mums birthday on Saturday and meeting up with a friend on Sunday.

When works for you?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@mamutas I'm free most of Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a bit of notice so just let me know what suits you

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
Hi @Wrekd - I'm UTC -5 and am available on weekdays from 23:00 UTC onward but if that is too late for you then Saturday I'm available from 15:00 UTC on. Sunday I will be busy all day. Any of those time slots work with you?

Wrekd

Star Player
Steam Username
Wrekd
Country Flag
Hi @Wrekd - I'm UTC -5 and am available on weekdays from 23:00 UTC onward but if that is too late for you then Saturday I'm available from 15:00 UTC on. Sunday I will be busy all day. Any of those time slots work with you?
Hi Saturday 15.00 UTC would be ideal for me in this case.

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
Hey @Moreplovac When do you want to get this game played?

Best for me would be Friday evening 17:30 to 20:00 UTC or next Monday evening at similar times.

Busy most this weekend with mums birthday on Saturday and meeting up with a friend on Sunday.

When works for you?

Let's go with the Friday one. 18:00 if it's no problem for you.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@bovicerunstrains You get the honor of being the last team to beat Game-of-Thorns. I'm in California, so GMT-7 or USA Pacific time zone. I'm available 6 PM Pacific or later weekdays, or 9 AM to 10 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas I'm free most of Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a bit of notice so just let me know what suits you
I can start as early as 12:00 UTC on either Saturday or Sunday. Sunday is less busy, on Saturday I have a few events during the day. What would you prefer?

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
@bovicerunstrains You get the honor of being the last team to beat Game-of-Thorns. I'm in California, so GMT-7 or USA Pacific time zone. I'm available 6 PM Pacific or later weekdays, or 9 AM to 10 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.

CST here. How about 8:30pm on Sunday your time?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
I can start as early as 12:00 UTC on either Saturday or Sunday. Sunday is less busy, on Saturday I have a few events during the day. What would you prefer?
Will we say Sunday at 12:00 utc?