Rambunctious Reikland: Season 16 Fluff

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Kind of hard when I've had both kickers, my only strip ball player and my only sure hands player die in the first two games of the season.

I'm not mad at you. I'm not happy about getting so many deaths in just two games.
Did @Moreplovac do that to you?
Figures...
I have lost 4 players to death in first 2 games and 3 of them were dwarves Av9.
And now we will play each other.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
The decimation of my team continues, with my move busted AG 5 catcher dead, and my other catcher -AG, so he's retired. I also had an -AV on my ST 4 player, that the apothecary thankfully cured. So two AG5 elves dead in the past two matches.

Edit: I'm down to 8 rostered players.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
The first game in the season when no dwarves died. Not even a hobgoblin.
The worst injury was a -1 AG on a dwarf, which we can live with.
But the score!
My dwarves literally just were standing and watching how elves were leaping, dodging, picking up and passing like there are no dice and no one around. My Tackle did crap - 70% of all dodges were successful.

GG and GL (of what you can have) in the future @Znarx.

P.S. My Bull rolled double. What to pick for the first skill up? Dodge?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
The first game in the season when no dwarves died. Not even a hobgoblin.
The worst injury was a -1 AG on a dwarf, which we can live with.
But the score!
My dwarves literally just were standing and watching how elves were leaping, dodging, picking up and passing like there are no dice and no one around. My Tackle did crap - 70% of all dodges were successful.

GG and GL (of what you can have) in the future @Znarx.

P.S. My Bull rolled double. What to pick for the first skill up? Dodge?

I would take Dodge, unless you're never going to take any doubles on him, which is the other option. It combos well with Break Tackle, and will help him survive some blocks.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
I would skip it. Dodge is nice but as a first skill it's going to delay his usefulness a long time. You might not roll another double but you can build an awesome bull with only normal skills anyway.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
My Chaos Dwarves have as many casualties sustained as Wood Elves. :eek:
upload_2019-6-11_18-7-39.png

This ain't right. :(

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-11_18-6-38.png
    upload_2019-6-11_18-6-38.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 275

Wrekd

Star Player
Steam Username
Wrekd
Country Flag
Woodies inflicting as many cas as Chorfs would be even less right! :'D

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
This will be the final season of Game-of-Thorns.

Averaging nearly one dead player per game, this team is not viable without substantial time rebuilding in a lower tier. Thanks to my opponents this season for enjoyable matches, and thanks to my opponents throughout the history of Big Crunch 2. It's time for me to move on to another team that can hopefully do better than reaching Altdwarf once in 16 seasons.

Thanks also to @cjblackburn and @Ilgoth for running the whole thing, @TravelScrabble for being our division admin this season, and all of the division admins across BC2. I've run some smaller competitions, and know that BC2 must be much more work than that.

Also, thanks to @jounisii, whose amazing accomplishments with Wood Elves in BC1 inspired me to stick with woodies for so long. I obviously could not be as good as him, but it was something to aspire to.

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
Well guys, it was a very fun run as it went! Sorry for all the deaths the team has caused.

But it has done it's last death, today their last day was played and from this step onwards they're deleted forever. My first ever team in BB2.

See you guys when I see you.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Teufel also wants to say 'good bye' to you all.
Laughing in the face of all attempts on his life, he is retiring to enjoy his fame from sidelines.

His descendant, Teufel Jr. will take his place at the beginning of next season.

Wrekd

Star Player
Steam Username
Wrekd
Country Flag
Thanks for a great season! and what a tight race it was in the top, with just 1 point separating 1st from 4th..
Oh and congratulations to @TravelScrabble with some of the best predictions I've ever seen! 5 teams spot on and another 3 just one place away!