Country Flag
WE ARE GO REPEAT WE ARE GO

upload_2019-7-27_17-22-33.png

@doohickey vs @EvilSmoothie
@SlyAnimal va @Street
@Razzle Storm vs @Kjelstad
@J.J. Cash vs @VulpesInculta
@Cereal Killar vs @feufollet

Gentlemen, you have until Tues 6th August. Let there be touchdowns and blood.

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
@J.J. Cash hey jj - i'm in CT. Won't be able to play until Tuesday at the earliest but I am home at 6pm CT most weekdays. If that doesn't line up then I should be available for the most of next weekend.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Street i can usually start matches from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days of the week. So just tell me what works best for you.

Mon 29th - Wed 31st I have some work I need to get done before the end of the month though so prefer to not play on these days.

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
Hey there @doohickey I'm pretty much available everyday from 0700 UTC till 2000 UTC.
What suits you? Sooner the better ;)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@Street i can usually start matches from 0200 - 1600 UTC most days of the week. So just tell me what works best for you.

Mon 29th - Wed 31st I have some work I need to get done before the end of the month though so prefer to not play on these days.

Sunday (28/07) somewhere between 09:00 and 12:00 UTC starting time would ideal for me if you have any preference in that time range?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Sunday (28/07) somewhere between 09:00 and 12:00 UTC starting time would ideal for me if you have any preference in that time range?
0900 UTC would be great, then we should be finished before dinner :)