upload_2019-8-5_22-5-16.png

@Ihmisraunio vs @riffCannon
@feri0128 vs @Larkstar
@RTSD vs @TheHardArtist
@zectorman vs @Scaritus
@Shadow vs @toastguy7

Deadline is August 13th.

Have a good one!

(I should do predictions at some point before it's too late. I blame the summer.)[/ATTACH]

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@Scaritus

What up Scar!!! I am good to play the game Friday 5pm to 11pm CDT (UTC -5) or Saturday/Sunday 1pm to 11pm CDT(UTC-5)

Possibly Monday/Tuesday 5pm to 11pm (UTC-5)

TheHardArtist

Veteran
Steam Username
aconcretesolution
Country Flag
Ugh! Khemri!

Hey @RTSD what sorts of times work for you? I'm usually available during weekdays morning to early afternoon PST

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
@Larkstar
Hi, we are up on MD 2. I am usually free on weekdays between 7-10 p.m. UTC and I have more free time at the weekend. If you don't like evening matches how about Sat or Sun around 1 p.m. UTC? My Discord user name is feri0128#0488, drop me few lines here or on Discord. See you on the pitch.

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
Hi @Ihmisraunio

On the weekend I can kick off between 09:00 and 20:00 UTC.
On working days between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC.
When's good for you?

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@toastguy7 Bit of a mess with work atm thursday after 6pm or anytime Friday would be the easiest for me. Times are UTC+1. Time for me to face your op build.

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ugh! Khemri!

Hey @RTSD what sorts of times work for you? I'm usually available during weekdays morning to early afternoon PST
okay, so that probably means afternoon times for me and morning times for you will be best. My times:

Wed: 9am-6pm
Thurs: 9am-6pm
Fri: 9am-9pm
Sat: 9am-9pm
Sun: 9am-9pm

^^ That's UTC
Converted for PST (And plz check to make sure to check it is a correct conversion):

Wed: 1am-10am
Thurs: 1am-10am
Fri: 1am-10am
Sat: 1am-1pm
Sun: 1am-1pm

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar
Hi, we are up on MD 2. I am usually free on weekdays between 7-10 p.m. UTC and I have more free time at the weekend. If you don't like evening matches how about Sat or Sun around 1 p.m. UTC? My Discord user name is feri0128#0488, drop me few lines here or on Discord. See you on the pitch.

Hey there! I can do Thurs or Mon at 7pm UTC. Sat or Sun I can't really start before 4pm UTC. Let me know which you'd prefer. Thanks!

TheHardArtist

Veteran
Steam Username
aconcretesolution
Country Flag
okay, so that probably means afternoon times for me and morning times for you will be best. My times:

Wed: 9am-6pm
Thurs: 9am-6pm
Fri: 9am-9pm
Sat: 9am-9pm
Sun: 9am-9pm

^^ That's UTC
Converted for PST (And plz check to make sure to check it is a correct conversion):

Wed: 1am-10am
Thurs: 1am-10am
Fri: 1am-10am
Sat: 1am-1pm
Sun: 1am-1pm

Let's do 330 pm UTC tommorow?

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
Hey there! I can do Thurs or Mon at 7pm UTC. Sat or Sun I can't really start before 4pm UTC. Let me know which you'd prefer. Thanks!
hi @Larkstar, if 08 August is still ok for you let's have our match tomorrow at 7 p.m. and let's keep the weekend as backup.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7 Bit of a mess with work atm thursday after 6pm or anytime Friday would be the easiest for me. Times are UTC+1. Time for me to face your op build.

How about today (Thursday) at 6PM UTC/7PM your time?

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@Scaritus

What up Scar!!! I am good to play the game Friday 5pm to 11pm CDT (UTC -5) or Saturday/Sunday 1pm to 11pm CDT(UTC-5)

Possibly Monday/Tuesday 5pm to 11pm (UTC-5)
Hey man sorry for the lateness. I couldn’t make either time yesterday or today though. Honestly i’ll Probably struggle tomorrow unless we can play maybe 08:00 UTC?

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
Hey man sorry for the lateness. I couldn’t make either time yesterday or today though. Honestly i’ll Probably struggle tomorrow unless we can play maybe 08:00 UTC?
That is not possible for me being in the USA.

It will have to be either Monday or Tuesday in the afternoon as I have work

between 5pm to MAYBE 1 AM [UTC-5](which is pushing it for me)