@LittleBits47 Fugazi Squad, Ogres, USA
@Kaiden (Slickk) Red Backs, Orcs, Australia
@Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) Xot'l Salamanders, Lizardmen, Canada
@martybhoy Faux Bee Yeahs, Necro, UK
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) Killer Squad!!!, Orcs, Denmark
@bluorange snickelfrits, Goblins, USA

The schedule is:
upload_2019-8-18_15-7-8.png

The games are due on Sunday, September 1st.

The leader board looks like this:
upload_2019-8-18_15-7-57.png

Necros with Lizards are fighting for the top, but both Orcs are close behind. The competition on the bottom between Ogres and Goblins on who is going to take the last place. Exciting division from top to bottom!
Good luck y'all!

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Good day @bluorange , It’s our turn to tango! I am available Tuesday-Friday from 2130 UTC. Weekends are no better right now as I’m working 7 days a week for the for the next few weeks but I could maybe do a little earlier. Let me know mate

*I’m on UTC-4
** Thursday 22nd is off the table as I have arranged my BC2 match

Last edited:

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Hello @LittleBits47 . I'm usually available during weekdays between UTC 13h00 and 19h00. This week I might have greater availability than usual on Thursday - Sunday, available even up until 01h00 UTC. When would work for you?

bluorange

Rookie
Steam Username
spalacka
Country Flag
Good day @bluorange , It’s our turn to tango! I am available Tuesday-Friday from 2130 UTC. Weekends are no better right now as I’m working 7 days a week for the for the next few weeks but I could maybe do a little earlier. Let me know mate

*I’m on UTC-4
** Thursday 22nd is off the table as I have arranged my BC2 match

Great to meetcha @martybhoy!

I got time to play today through Friday between 22:30 UTC and 02:00 UTC. At latest I gotta be done by 02:30 UTC.

Lemme know if any of those work for you.

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Hiya @LittleBits47 . Thanks for the game today. You totally deserved the win and I continue to be astounded that your Gobblars failed on two consecutive dodges. As you say, NUFFLE likes pulling rugs out from under us. Well played.