Altdwarf MD5 S17

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
@JJape I'm back home Wednesday evening. I could play from about 1700 utc. I'm free all day Thursday. Friday I'm free from 1730 utc
Sorry, I missed your posts. I had very busy weekend.
I could do:
Mon: 19
Tu: 17-19
Wed: 19
Thu: 17-19
Fri: 20

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
@stephB I hate to throw a monkey wrench into the scheduling (and I know the next match day is not posted) - but my daughter goes into the Army in 2 weeks and I am visiting her out of town next weekend (9/6 - 9/8) and I will not be available to play during those dates. Whenever the MD gets pushed I am available to play (-4 UTC) Wednesday - Thursday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT and Monday - Wednesday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Sorry, I missed your posts. I had very busy weekend.
I could do:
Mon: 19
Tu: 17-19
Wed: 19
Thu: 17-19
Fri: 20
No problem. It happens. Let's go for Wednesday at 1900 utc so. We'll get the game done and match week rolled

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@stephB I hate to throw a monkey wrench into the scheduling (and I know the next match day is not posted) - but my daughter goes into the Army in 2 weeks and I am visiting her out of town next weekend (9/6 - 9/8) and I will not be available to play during those dates. Whenever the MD gets pushed I am available to play (-4 UTC) Wednesday - Thursday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT and Monday - Wednesday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT.
This is going to be a problem as we have usually played our matches on the weekends. I am 5 hours ahead of you, so starting at 11pm isn't really viable with work the next day. I could play any of the days you have suggested, if you can bring it forward an hour?

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
This is going to be a problem as we have usually played our matches on the weekends. I am 5 hours ahead of you, so starting at 11pm isn't really viable with work the next day. I could play any of the days you have suggested, if you can bring it forward an hour?
@stephB TBH I can slide out of work early if needed - I don't like to make a habit of it thats why I have my standard start/end times - but in this case being thats it my problem if you give me a date I can probably work getting out an hour or 2 early. Let me know.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@stephB TBH I can slide out of work early if needed - I don't like to make a habit of it thats why I have my standard start/end times - but in this case being thats it my problem if you give me a date I can probably work getting out an hour or 2 early. Let me know.
Ideally if you could start at 4.30PM EDT that would be great, you can pick the day man! :)