doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@Nuttyfessor hello! Not played you in ages and ages, and think it was vs your current team back when I still had Norse:p. I got games Thurs and Fri already, so days after that would be good. When are you available to play (hit me up on Discord if easier)

gdaynick

Veteran
Steam Username
gdaynick
Country Flag
@James Rye my schedule is going to be all over the place this week so I will accommodate your times. Let me know the times you can play and i will make one work. Sorry for not being able to offer times myself

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@James Rye my schedule is going to be all over the place this week so I will accommodate your times. Let me know the times you can play and i will make one work. Sorry for not being able to offer times myself

NP. Do you got time on thursday today or on sunday? I'll write you for thursday on discord. Sunday lets say 5pm UTC? That ok for you?

Noctifer

Veteran
Steam Username
Noctifer
Cyanide Username
Durteef Basha
Country Flag
@jrpeart
Hey mate, we're up this round.

Let me know if any of these times work for you.
Kickoff UTC
Fri 10.30am-12.30pm
Sat 10.30am-1.30pm
Sat 9.00pm-10pm
Tues & Wed 10.30am-12.30pm

Mureahko

Star Player
Country Flag
@Francach Hey m8!
Is your computer already fixed? I'm away this weekend so we could play somewhere around Monday - Wednesday. I'm flexible with the times so just fire some suggestions.

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
@Nuttyfessor hello! Not played you in ages and ages, and think it was vs your current team back when I still had Norse:p. I got games Thurs and Fri already, so days after that would be good. When are you available to play (hit me up on Discord if easier)
@Ravers Ah yes, been a good while Ravers! In fact, I never played Moon Shiners, but I played twice vs. a standin team that you coached when I started back in s7, including the first match of my team :) The coming days are little busy for me- I would prefer Tuesday evening, between 14-22 UTC. Does that work for you?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@jrpeart
Hey mate, we're up this round.

Let me know if any of these times work for you.
Kickoff UTC
Fri 10.30am-12.30pm
Sat 10.30am-1.30pm
Sat 9.00pm-10pm
Tues & Wed 10.30am-12.30pm
Friday at 1030 or either of the Saturday slots work.
Lets go for Friday at 1030 and keep Saturday in reserve.

Francach

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Francach
Country Flag
@Francach Hey m8!
Is your computer already fixed? I'm away this weekend so we could play somewhere around Monday - Wednesday. I'm flexible with the times so just fire some suggestions.
It is. I should hear back from the shop today at the latest but nothing yet. I'll keep you updated.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@Ravers Ah yes, been a good while Ravers! In fact, I never played Moon Shiners, but I played twice vs. a standin team that you coached when I started back in s7, including the first match of my team :) The coming days are little busy for me- I would prefer Tuesday evening, between 14-22 UTC. Does that work for you?

I have a game already Tues 19 UTC but can play after that, so say Tues 21 UTC?

Francach

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Francach
Country Flag
@Francach Hey m8!
I got my PC back. So my availability is
Saturday: free all day
Every other day: kick off between 15:00 and 19:00 UTC

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
I have a game already Tues 19 UTC but can play after that, so say Tues 21 UTC?
Hmm, any chance for a game tomorrow between 10-16 UTC?
Otherwise, we can do Tuesday, though it is a little late for me..