BC2 Season 17 : Indus MD7

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
MD6 will be rolled around 22utc Wednesday.

MD7
upload_2019-9-10_22-43-17.png

@zectorman vs @riffCannon
@Shadow vs @RTSD
@toastguy7 vs @feri0128
@Scaritus vs @Ihmisraunio
@TheHardArtist vs @Larkstar

Deadline is Tuesday the 17th.

Have a good one!

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@riffCannon
Heyoooo

Im good to gooooooo Wednesday-Friday 5pm to 11pm CDT (UTC -5) or Monday/Tuesday same times

Sunday it will have to be early (11am to 1pm) or late (9 pm to 11pm)

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
@riffCannon
Heyoooo

Im good to gooooooo Wednesday-Friday 5pm to 11pm CDT (UTC -5) or Monday/Tuesday same times

Sunday it will have to be early (11am to 1pm) or late (9 pm to 11pm)
Sunday at 18:00 UTC? Which should be you 1pm I think?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Howdy @feri0128 ! What's your schedule like this week? I am UTC-7. Should be free most of Friday and late in the day saturday and Sunday. Any of those work for you?

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@RTSD l'm on utc+1. I can do Friday after 4pm, anytime Saturday before 10pm Sunday or Monday after 4pm.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@TheHardArtist Hey there! I can play Sat, Sun, Mon or Wed most times after 1600 UTC with enough notice. Please let me know your preferred days/time and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @willpower68 ! I can play Mon or Wed most times after 1600 UTC. Let me know which day/times you'd prefer and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz I haven’t heard from my opponent this week. Do you know if @feri0128 dropped?
@toastguy7, @TomSchnizz
Hi, sorry for the late reply I was on holiday last week with no stable internet connection. If you are available this week I can play our match from 7 p.m. UTC on any weekdays till the roll over. If it is not ok for you @TomSchnizz please roll the week over with a 2:1 to Toastguy7.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7, @TomSchnizz
Hi, sorry for the late reply I was on holiday last week with no stable internet connection. If you are available this week I can play our match from 7 p.m. UTC on any weekdays till the roll over. If it is not ok for you @TomSchnizz please roll the week over with a 2:1 to Toastguy7.

No worries man. I won’t be home tomorrow (Tuesday) until very late UTC time, but I could swing a 9:30 PM UTC (maybe a little earlier depending on transit times) match time for Wednesday. Does that work for you? @TomSchnizz I see that match would likely end an hour or so after the week is supposed to roll. Is that an acceptable delay?