Lustria MD9 [S17]

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
The final match of the season is now live.
Deadline is at Tuesday the 1st of October, at 23:59 UTC.

Please also head over to the Decisions Thread if you have not done so already. There you can pick between staying with your current team for next season, re-rolling into a brand new team, or taking a pause from/quitting the league. Since so many of the teams in this division is developing rather nicely, I reckon we'll see quite a lot of you sticking around, which is neat!

MD9 Match-ups look like this:
D8Kz7Qw.png

In plain text, that means:
@Werebat -VS- @Supa
@sbr32 -VS- @Znarx
@cjblackburn -VS- @Reverend Radio
@Havol -VS- @TravelScrabble
@Kawira -VS- @Filadeus

List of all participating coaches and their teams:
TravelScrabble - Coaching Kislev under the banner BBT Grudgers.
Werebat - Coaching Lizardmen under the banner The Land Before Halftime.
sbr32 - Coaching Nurgle under the banner Keepers of the Garden.
Filadeus - Coaching Chaos under the banner La Famiglia Filadore.
Reverend Radio - Coaching Underworld under the banner The Unclean Usurpers.
Kawira - Coaching Chaos under the banner Wildfire Brawlers.
Supa - Coaching Kislev under the banner Sucky Bloat.
Znarx - Coaching Chaos under the banner Rapid Offensive Units.
cjblackburn - Coaching Halflings under the banner Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes.
Havol - Coaching Necromantics under the banner Headbangers Ball.

After everyone has finished their MD9 match I'll be wrapping up the season over in the Fluff thread, and hand out some "medals" to the players that performed the best out on the pitches of Lustria this season. Best of luck!

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Werebat heyo, when are we playing? I'm UTC+3. Wednesday-Friday evenings are fine. Weekend is free for now. Next week's Mon-Tues probably free as well. If it looks rough I could attempt to make some time for Tuesday this week.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello @TravelScrabble

I’m Pacific time so gmt-7.

Current availability is between 7pm to 9pm Pacific on the weekdays and from like 9am to 3pm Pacific on weekends.

If I remember correctly, you’re Eastern time.

If nothing fits then let me know what you have and I’ll try to make something work.

Kawira

Veteran
Steam Username
Kawira
Country Flag
Hi @Filadeus I'm ok with afternoons and early evenings for EU times. Lemme know what works for you

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hello @TravelScrabble

I’m Pacific time so gmt-7.

Current availability is between 7pm to 9pm Pacific on the weekdays and from like 9am to 3pm Pacific on weekends.

If I remember correctly, you’re Eastern time.

If nothing fits then let me know what you have and I’ll try to make something work.
hmm it is a bit rough, no availability in the evenings on the weekend? I have a slot at 11pm ish edt on Sunday. If that doesn't work I'm honestly a bit stumped for now. My other availabilities are 11-15 EDT on Thursday, Fri morning 10-12 EDT, or most days early at 7 EDT. If we can get an extension next Wed or Thu at 22 EDT might work.

Kawira

Veteran
Steam Username
Kawira
Country Flag
Hey @Kawira, I am good to play: (UTC)

Wednesday: 16.00-18.00
Thursday: 16.00-18.00
Friday: 16.00-19.00
Saturday: 05.00-19.00
Sunday: 05.00-10.00
Tuesday: 16.00-18.00

Maybe tomorrow at 16.00 UTC then?
Sounds great pal. I need to decide what to do with my team so early match really appreciated <3

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
If we can get an extension next Wed or Thu at 22 EDT might work.

Since this is the last match-day, if you need that extension, that shouldn't be a problem. :cool: Especially if you both submit your decisions for next season prior to the conclusion of that match.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
If we can get an extension, then Wednesday or Thursday are both doable.

@Sataric , what do you say, sir?

Yes. Confirming once again that an extension is indeed possible, mate. :) Have fun with the match!

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Werebat checking back here again, Tuesday is a no-go for me. I'm still free for today, weekend and most likely Monday too.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Werebat checking back here again, Tuesday is a no-go for me. I'm still free for today, weekend and most likely Monday too.

Hey, probably too late for tonight, although I could play. Monday is no good for ME, so that leaves tomorrow and Sunday. I'm pretty flexible for either one.

How about tomorrow (Saturday) at 14:00 UTC? Again I'm pretty flexible and it looks like Wednesday would work too since others already have an extension.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Hey, probably too late for tonight, although I could play. Monday is no good for ME, so that leaves tomorrow and Sunday. I'm pretty flexible for either one.

How about tomorrow (Saturday) at 14:00 UTC? Again I'm pretty flexible and it looks like Wednesday would work too since others already have an extension.

Sure, let's book Saturday 14.00 UTC. See you then!