BC2 S17 Nordland MD 9

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
So its the end of the road, time to see who will have the chance to prove themselves in Altdwarf and who will be an also-ran. The only thing that is certain is that @Antonis is going to Altdwarf to challenge Geryon for best HiE in BC 2 status. Behind him the competition remains fierce. In the lead as of now is TYS with his +4 td difference. The elves play the 10th place team Mordheim Bodysnatchers, so the smart money is on the Pros to make it to Altdwarf (told you so @tys123 ). Right behind him, only 1 td behind in fact, is Trunkhead, shaping up for his tilt at the title. He plays the ninth place team Caprin Oligarchs so yet again looks likely to make it. But either of these two could slip up and if they do, Martybhoy and Barsark will be looking to capitalize. Their draw in MD 8 is what has left the door open and now they will be trying to close it. Unfortunately they have tough matches, Marty against the Khemri and Barsark against the High Elves, and if they're not careful the'll find themselves relegated by the Crunchy Crispers who can't make Altdwarf but can stay in tier 2 with a win against the UNdead providing other results go their way. Everyone else is relegated.

Here are your matches

@martybhoy Woe Vale Grievers vs @TheSir Lybaras Raiders
@tys123 Don't Panic vs @Cr3pusculum Mordheim Bodysnatchers
@Trunkhead Jar of Flies vs @troxbirds Capering Oligarchs
@Halub Exurb Exhumed Ex-Players vs @Luke4444 Crunchy Crispers
@Bärserk Imperium Lizardorum vs @Antonis Blitzing Eurostars

If you haven't done so already make sure you get over to the decision thread and let us know what you're doing next season/

Luke4444

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Luke4444
Cyanide Username
Luke4444
Country Flag
Hi @Halub there's my availability for this week
UTC time
Thursday 19:00 to 21:00 Friday 19:00 Saturday 19:00 to 22:30 Sunday 19:00 Monday/Tuesday 19:00 to 22:00

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hi @Halub there's my availability for this week
UTC time
Thursday 19:00 to 21:00 Friday 19:00 Saturday 19:00 to 22:30 Sunday 19:00 Monday/Tuesday 19:00 to 22:00

Hey man, so how about tomorrow -Thursday 20:00UTC?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hey @tys123 its time to wrap up this season with a big bang, from the looks of it we are both not in T2 next season so lets give 'em something to remember them by ;)
Whats your TZ and availability?

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Bärserk , I can play every weekday between 21:00-22:30utc and almost any time during the weekend. Let me know what suits you best.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hey @tys123 its time to wrap up this season with a big bang, from the looks of it we are both not in T2 next season so lets give 'em something to remember them by ;)
Whats your TZ and availability?

Hi
I am in the UK and am available most evenings and the weekend ( but not Tuesday ).
However I do have a couple of other games in the process of being arranged.
Not sure how you are in 10th place as the team looks close to perfect for beating bloated elves.

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hi
I am in the UK and am available most evenings and the weekend ( but not Tuesday ).
However I do have a couple of other games in the process of being arranged.
Not sure how you are in 10th place as the team looks close to perfect for beating bloated elves.
It confounds me somewhat as well that I find myself in the current position, but I still blame @TravelScrabble :p for jinxing my dice with his predictions :D reckon a season in T3 will improve this team additionally for a comeback in T2.
I do believe that except for tonight and Saturday I should be able to hit the pitch any evening so let me know when you know how the arrangements of your other games mate!

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
ok for Thursday 20:00UTC
Hey, I know it's last minute but would you be ok with playing a bit earlier? say 19:00UTC? If not, I can stick with the original time no problem.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
It confounds me somewhat as well that I find myself in the current position, but I still blame @TravelScrabble :p for jinxing my dice with his predictions :D reckon a season in T3 will improve this team additionally for a comeback in T2.
I do believe that except for tonight and Saturday I should be able to hit the pitch any evening so let me know when you know how the arrangements of your other games mate!

Sunday and Monday evenings are looking good for me.