Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Gentlemen, you may begin.

Deadline for MD1 is Tuesday, October 22nd.

2019-10-12.png

@notorious noob v @BallztotheWalla
@Kawira v @GobbieMarauder
@riffCannon v @KOMEDIANT
@helGn v @Larkstar
@willpower68 v @JamesJenks92

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can definitely for certain guaranteed no doubt whatsoever be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
@Larkstar i got the worst one first the mighty flings. When shal i work so very hard to avoid embarasment on my return?
Sunday i got a game 1800, that could be overtime since its clan league so Maybe wise to not schedual for closely after that.
Monday, tuesday or thursday i got a date, but done know what day yet. I need to stop being sick first! Wednesday i got TT. friday-sunday im going to my cabin with some mates, so only late sunday could work unf.
Tell you want, you tell me your a ability and we could figure something out

JamesJenks92

Veteran
Steam Username
jamesjenks1992
Country Flag
Hey @willpower68, im available for the following dates. All times in UTC.

Sunday 12pm-11.30pm
Monday 12pm-5pm
Tuesday 12pm-5pm
Wednesday 12pm-5pm
Thursday 12pm-5pm
Friday 12pm-2pm
Saturday 12pm-11.30pm
Sunday 12pm-11.30pm
Monday 12pm-5pm
Tuesday 12pm-5pm

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar i got the worst one first the mighty flings. When shal i work so very hard to avoid embarasment on my return?
Sunday i got a game 1800, that could be overtime since its clan league so Maybe wise to not schedual for closely after that.
Monday, tuesday or thursday i got a date, but done know what day yet. I need to stop being sick first! Wednesday i got TT. friday-sunday im going to my cabin with some mates, so only late sunday could work unf.
Tell you want, you tell me your a ability and we could figure something out

Well, luckily we have until the 22nd! I think our best shot is Monday the 21st. Would that work for you? I can be free anytime after 1500 UTC.

Kawira

Veteran
Steam Username
Kawira
Country Flag
Hi Gobbie, I'm fine with afternoons and early evenings UTC time for pretty much most of the week

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Well, luckily we have until the 22nd! I think our best shot is Monday the 21st. Would that work for you? I can be free anytime after 1500 UTC.
I can make that work, lets say monday 22nd 1600 UTC?

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @notorious noob
as it is now I can do Wednesday 16-20 utc
Sunday 08-20 utc
tuesdsy 16-20 utc

i can probably other days as well so let me know what works for you, I would prefer Wednesday..

JamesJenks92

Veteran
Steam Username
jamesjenks1992
Country Flag
@Orielensis hey, can i just check what the schedule works going forward. Do we play weekly? And what day does the scheduling thread usually go up? Need to set reminders on my phone as i can tend to forget these things

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
@Orielensis hey, can i just check what the schedule works going forward. Do we play weekly? And what day does the scheduling thread usually go up? Need to set reminders on my phone as i can tend to forget these things
Yes, weekly play. The days run from wednesday to tuesday. Threads usually comes up once the the previous day is done and rolled. So if all goes as planned and Ori is active that should be on tuesday evenings or earlier.