Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
So It Begins!

Match day 1:
Starts: Right now!
Deadline: 22nd of October 23:59 UTC

upload_2019-10-14_22-12-21.png

@Warzog Conquest The MadEye (The Immortallzs - Orcs) vs @mamutas The Furry (Orcabeth - Orcs)
@Pylon The Sleepwalker (Night Walks - Undead) vs @Poncho dlv The Trickster (The Spike Boys - DE)
@raspel The Molotov cocktail (Raspel's Leapers - Kislev) vs @Giantcodfish The Malodorous (Crock of Hit - Nurgle)
@Tusak The Hooligan One (Pukki Party - Vampire) vs @Supa The One Eye (Sucky Bloat - Kislev)
@SvenRutabega The Short Leg (BBTactics Dwarfs Dominate - Dwarfs) vs @Rocketdeath The Whimsical (Zharrmin Ultra Soft - Chorfs)

You're free to schedule your games anywhere you want, but the safest place to do so is over here, in case any communication hiccups happen. That way I'm more informed of the situation. Overall try to be active, if you're going to be gone for some days, contact me or your opponent early.

Let the games begin!

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
@Tusak moro. I believe you're also UTC+3, just like me. :) I am free all day on Tuesday-Wednesday, then on Thursday I am going to Germany and return on Monday-Tuesday night. I could play the game on next week's Tuesday too, so my schedule is unfortunately limited. Technically I could try to play the game on Thursday evening using a computer that is not mine.

Hopefully something works out for you.

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @Giantcodfish. Convenient for me time to start will be 09:00-18:00 UTC any day.

Warzog Conquest

Star Player
Steam Username
Warzog
Country Flag
Hello @mamutas .
I should be able to start my games around 20:00 UTC every day of this week, including the weekend.
What about you?

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@SvenRutabega
The Battle of the Beards!
below are start times in GMT (i live in GMT -4, so wednesday 00:00 is 8pm tuesday my time) - if none of these work then just post your availability
Wednesday - 00:00 - 02:30,
Thursday - 00:00 - 02:00,
Friday - 00:00 - 03:00, 17:00 - 22:00
Saturday - 14:00 - 22:00 (preferred time period)
Sunday - 16:00 - 22:00

I actually am taking Friday off from work because I have a couple things to do so I have a lot of availability on Friday which would be just as good Saturday if not even better
Updated Friday 14:00 - 22:00
2nd edit: make that 17:00 - 22:00 or possibly later on Friday.

Last edited:

Poncho dlv

Veteran
Steam Username
poncho_dlv
Country Flag
Hi @Pylon what time is better for you ?
I can play week day at 19:00 utc and after (not today) or during the week-end

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello @mamutas .
I should be able to start my games around 20:00 UTC every day of this week, including the weekend.
What about you?
Hi.
I am at GMT-5, and my usual start time during workdays are 2:00 UTC.
On the weekends I can start as early as 12:00 UTC. Will that work for you? Both Sat and Sun this week.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak moro. I believe you're also UTC+3, just like me. :) I am free all day on Tuesday-Wednesday, then on Thursday I am going to Germany and return on Monday-Tuesday night. I could play the game on next week's Tuesday too, so my schedule is unfortunately limited. Technically I could try to play the game on Thursday evening using a computer that is not mine.

Hopefully something works out for you.
Hey, how about day time tomorrow aka Wednesday ? Let's say 10:00gmt?

Warzog Conquest

Star Player
Steam Username
Warzog
Country Flag
Hi.
I am at GMT-5, and my usual start time during workdays are 2:00 UTC.
On the weekends I can start as early as 12:00 UTC. Will that work for you? Both Sat and Sun this week.

Ok, the weekend it is.
Can we do it on Saturday, at 13:00 or 14:00 UTC?

Last edited:

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@SvenRutabega hey man, I tried to get you on discord and steam but we arnt friends yet and dont share a server. i screwed up i dont know what i was thinking, my son has a soccer game Saturday that starts a half hour before the game we scheduled, and its also his team picture day so I need to be there an hour early. Would a little later on in the day on Saturday work for you? Anytime at or after 730pm UTC start time is fine

I'm also available now for the next couple hours if you steam or discord chat me. I'll keep checking back here too. Sorry for the confusion I think I got a bit overexcited about the season.