Mega Star Player
Country Flag
1d5e8fd1773c03b83f35cc94560600b6.png

@TravelScrabble vs @sammy77
@Kaiden vs @Shadow
@Spivey vs @Reverend Radio
@Sataric vs @Orielensis
@Halub vs @Cr3pusculum

Welcome to MD2! Same rules as always, the week will run until the end of Tuesday, October 29th. Have at it!

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Myself and Orielensis already completed our match yesterday, as your screenshot above shows. :p I was really feeling the itch to play. These Vampires are such a breath of fresh air compared to other races I've coached and I enjoy playing them immensely!

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hi again! Time for some wolf revenge, huh? This week I'll probably only be available Monday or Tuesday evening. I'm UTC+2.
Allright, could you do 1730 UTC tonight?

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Kaiden I'm on UTC+1 I'm free Friday, Saturday all day. Wednesday and Sunday before 9pm and Thursday after 5pm.

sammy77

Super Star Player
Steam Username
sammy_77
Cyanide Username
sammy77
Country Flag
Hey @sammy77 wanna play Wednesday at 18? Oh wait is thatr UTC +3 so actually 15? In that case wanna play at 19/16?
Times are UTC. So Wednesday UTC 18:00 is good for me.

"I'm UTC +3" is more like a note for people when try to decide time.
Next time I remember to say it times are UTC. :)

UTC 18 is good time cos it is 21 here UTC 20 is bit late cos i go to work at morning and wake up at 5:30.

Last edited:

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
@Halub my mate! How does Monday 1700 UTC sound?
Hey man! That might be to early for me. I should be around about 19:00UTC if that works for you. But might be able to make it earlier. You're on discord too, right?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Hey man! That might be to early for me. I should be around about 19:00UTC if that works for you. But might be able to make it earlier. You're on discord too, right?
Just let me know, either should work for me! And yeah you can find me on Discord! ;)