Mega Star Player
Country Flag
4708bc6214bcf6824136d535e19ed7f6.png

@TravelScrabble vs @Halub
@Cr3pusculum vs @Sataric
@Orielensis vs @Spivey
@Reverend Radio vs @Kaiden
@Shadow vs @sammy77

Welcome to week 3! @TravelScrabble is putting my predictions to shame, I am counting on all of you to rectify this! Please Note: Time changes for daylight savings went into effect for some area this past weekend and more are changing this coming weekend so please pay attention to timezones when you are scheduling this week. Other than that, same rules apply, the week will run until the end of Tuesday, November 5th. Have at it!

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Yo @Sataric looks like a Swedish matchup this week, so at least TZ's shouldn't be an issue! How does your week look?

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
@Spivey hello!

I am generally available 20-2100 UTC weekdays and pretty flexible this weekend. Let me know what works for you?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Yo @Sataric looks like a Swedish matchup this week, so at least TZ's shouldn't be an issue! How does your week look?

Greetings, mate. Looking forward to this match. Your team is very scary but I've been following them since they were first created, so it's nice to see how far they've come! :D

These are the times I offered in my other leagues:
  • Wednesday, free daytime but playing UKBBL match in the evening.
  • Thursday, kick-off between 13:00 and 18:00 UTC. (Might be able to start as late as 20:00 UTC if necessary!)
  • Friday, kick-off between 13:00 and 16:00 UTC.
  • Saturday, kick-off between 10:00 and 16:00 UTC.
  • Sunday, kick-off between 10:00 and 13:00 UTC.
  • Monday & Tuesday of next week, unavailable.
If none of these times work, I can try to free up another evening provided we book it a few days in advance so I can make changes to my schedule. However, Monday and Tuesday of next week will not work at all I'm afraid. Hopefully we can sort this out without too much trouble, even though the picking of a good time-slot is quite slim this week!

sammy77

Super Star Player
Steam Username
sammy_77
Cyanide Username
sammy77
Country Flag
@Shadow Hello. Kick-off times UTC.

Today 19:00 - 21:00
Wednesday 19:00 - 21:00
Thursday 19:00 - 21:00´
Friday 19:00 - 22:00
Saturday ??? - ???
Sunday ??? - 21:00

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Greetings, mate. Looking forward to this match. Your team is very scary but I've been following them since they were first created, so it's nice to see how far they've come! :D

These are the times I offered in my other leagues:
  • Wednesday, free daytime but playing UKBBL match in the evening.
  • Thursday, kick-off between 13:00 and 18:00 UTC. (Might be able to start as late as 20:00 UTC if necessary!)
  • Friday, kick-off between 13:00 and 16:00 UTC.
  • Saturday, kick-off between 10:00 and 16:00 UTC.
  • Sunday, kick-off between 10:00 and 13:00 UTC.
  • Monday & Tuesday of next week, unavailable.
If none of these times work, I can try to free up another evening provided we book it a few days in advance so I can make changes to my schedule. However, Monday and Tuesday of next week will not work at all I'm afraid. Hopefully we can sort this out without too much trouble, even though the picking of a good time-slot is quite slim this week!
Awwh! Thanks ;)

Allright, the beginning of next week is kinda tough for me as well so I would say get it done asap would be the best for me as well.
Tomorrow with kickoff at 1800 UTC should be viable for sure!

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Awwh! Thanks ;)

Allright, the beginning of next week is kinda tough for me as well so I would say get it done asap would be the best for me as well.
Tomorrow with kickoff at 1800 UTC should be viable for sure!

Excellent to hear that we managed to find a time-slot that works. My Orca Cola Cup opponent claimed Thursday at 20:00 UTC - It was the only time he could make. But I can play both of the matches in a row; That's not a problem. :cool: So I look forward to the game tomorrow!

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
Excellent to hear that we managed to find a time-slot that works. My Orca Cola Cup opponent claimed Thursday at 20:00 UTC - It was the only time he could make. But I can play both of the matches in a row; That's not a problem. :cool: So I look forward to the game tomorrow!
Sweet! Me as well mate!

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey @Halub I'm around today and tomorrow 15-19 UTC, Friday I can do 18.30 and then next Tuesday 15-19. Alternatively late night at ca. 0200 UTC works most days.

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hi @TravelScrabble , how's your availability for this week? I'd pretty much prefer to play today (anytime after 17:00UTC). I'll be also available during the weekend except for Sunday afternoon. I could probably also do Monday late night. Does some of that work for you?