Ostland MD3 S18

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
OK so Saturday then. Sorry I did not respond earlier - been an incredibly busy week and then a cousin of mine shot himself. Sunday would have been no good anyway.

Heya man, it's 20 min after and I haven't seen you, hope everything is ok but I understand things aren't going great for you right now, good luck!

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Heya man, it's 20 min after and I haven't seen you, hope everything is ok but I understand things aren't going great for you right now, good luck!

It is 18:00 UTC right now by my estimation so we should be playing now. I think one of us got zinged with the time change somehow.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
It is 18:00 UTC right now by my estimation so we should be playing now. I think one of us got zinged with the time change somehow.

Doublechecking, looks like that was me, it apparently doesn't change on my end until tonight, for some reason I had thought someone had said it was last weekend or something. How do you want to handle this?

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
Doublechecking, looks like that was me, it apparently doesn't change on my end until tonight, for some reason I had thought someone had said it was last weekend or something. How do you want to handle this?
So, what's going on with this game? Can you guys get it played @Keraunograf @Werebat ?

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
I'm willing to take the concede on this since it was my bad on the timezone switching issue.
Yeah I think that has to be it, I'll give you guys till tomorrow in case a miracle happens and you get a new time before the weekend( I can offer an extension till thursday or even friday if that helps, but weekend would be too much), otherwise I think it has to be a admin win to Werebat.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Based on timezones, since they say they didn't have Sunday, probably not. I'm willing to take the concede on this since it was my bad on the timezone switching issue.

I can play today or tomorrow, at 21:00 UTC or later! Will check back in a few hours!

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Sure! Today or tomorrow?

Edit: Considering you are not present now, at 24 UTC, I will assume you meant tomorrow at this time.

That is what I've meant, but I've been informed I'm working late tomorrow, probably until 0200 UTC, which I suspect you don't want to play at.

EvilSmoothie

Super Star Player
Steam Username
EvilSmoothie
Country Flag
That is what I've meant, but I've been informed I'm working late tomorrow, probably until 0200 UTC, which I suspect you don't want to play at.
It has just been brought to my attention that a match for MD4 needs to happen tomorrow, so tonight is the last chance for this match to happen. @Werebat just so you notice.