Mega Star Player
Country Flag
7618c0170289ff56808337108121d4d8.png

@Shadow vs @TravelScrabble
@Reverend Radio vs @sammy77
@Orielensis vs @Kaiden
@Cr3pusculum vs @Spivey
@Halub vs @Sataric

Halub's perfect streak ended last week but they are still without a loss on the season and are secure at the top of the table. Travel and Cr3pesculum have a pretty solid grip on promotion spots of their own but the final slot is still very much up for grabs! Same rules as always, the week will run until the end of Tuesday, December 4th. Have at it!

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hey @Sataric ! We're up this week to see whose team's gonna suck more. I'm available Sunday, Monday or Tuesday evening evening/night (say after 19:30UTC). Maybe Sunday some time during the day, too. My TZ is UTC+1.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Hey @Sataric ! We're up this week to see whose team's gonna suck more.

Since I am playing Vampires I am fairly confident I've got that part covered. :p
As for times that fit both of our schedules, I can do either Sunday or Tuesday with a kick-off at 19:30 UTC.
(I can also do kick-offs between 12:00 and 20:00 almost every day, except Monday which is fully busy.)
Let's aim for Sunday evening with a 19:30 start?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Since I am playing Vampires I am fairly confident I've got that part covered. :p
As for times that fit both of our schedules, I can do either Sunday or Tuesday with a kick-off at 19:30 UTC.
(I can also do kick-offs between 12:00 and 20:00 almost every day, except Monday which is fully busy.)
Let's aim for Sunday evening with a 19:30 start?
Ok, let's do Sunday 19:30 then!

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Hey @Kaiden I can do 20-2100 weekdays except today and pretty flexible this weekend.

Let me know?

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
What times are you okay with doing this weekend?
I can do basically all day today up to about 22 UTC.

Prefer somewhere in 0900- 16 UTC tomorrow but could do a bit later if needed.